"Hello Princess!" The man said smiling.

 "Want me to finish kicking your ugly ass? I hate leaving things half done!" Dean taunted smiling.

 "You think you're tough don't you?" The man said angrily. 

 "I kicked your sorry ass, didn't I?" Dean mocked.

 "Let's see how tough you are Princess after I do this!" The man yelled, before he threw some kind of liquid into Dean's face, Dean yelled out in pain as he fell to his knees holding his face.

 "DEAN!" Seth and Roman yelled together as they knelt by him, the guy took off.

 "I'm calling 911!" Seth said scared as Roman tried to get Dean's hands off his face so he could check the damage.

**A Couple Hours Later**:

 Seth paced the waiting room for the 100th time since the ambulance brought Dean in over an hour ago. Seth's mind replayed Dean getting hurt over and over, he couldn't get Dean's pain-filled screams out of his head. As he stood looking out the window Roman returned with coffee.

 "Here, I got you one too." Roman said gently, Seth took it thanking him.

 "What did the police say?" Seth asked as they sat.

 "Not much. They took my description of the guy, and said once they talk to Dean's doctor they'll go after the bastard!" Roman answered angrily.

 "He has to be okay Rome!" Seth said fighting his tears. "I should never have dragged you guys to that damn club!" He said standing throwing his coffee out.

 "Seth, you can't really be blaming yourself for this?" Roman asked gently.

 "I' am!" Seth answered.

 "Seth, how the hell is any of this your fault?" Roman asked putting his coffee down as he stood. "You had no idea that psycho would do this to Dean!"

 "It was my idea to go out! I'm...scared Rome, I'm really scared!" Seth said, Roman pulled him into his arms.

 "No one blames you Seth, none of this was your fault! Dean's going to need us right now, we need to be strong for him!" Roman said comforting Seth.

 "You're right, Dean needs us! Thanks Rome." Seth said when the hug ended.

 "Are you Dean Ambrose's family?" A male voice spoke from behind them.

 "Yes, we're his brothers!" Seth answered as they turned.

 "I'm Doctor Brooks, I took care of Mr. Ambrose when he was brought in."

 "How...how is he?" Seth asked nervously.

 "Mr. Ambrose is alive, and stable. That's the good news."

 "There's bad news?" Roman asked scared.

 "Mr. Ambrose is suffering from chemical burns to his face and neck. The burns aren't serious, but the chemical did do damage to his eyes I'm afraid."

 "Wait, what?" Seth began upset. "He's been burned?"

 "Chemical burns are similar to burns caused by fire. The chemical used by his attacker caused burns to his face and neck, but it did more damage to his eyes." Doctor Brooks explained.

 "What kind of damage?" Roman asked taking Seth's hand.

 "Without using medical terms, to make it easier to understand. The chemical caused severe pain, and severe burning to both eyes, and has caused a whitish, hazy film to form over both corneas."

 "Will...will he be able to see?" Seth asked.

 "Right now he's unable to see anything, I can't get a good look at the back of his eyes they're too inflamed and very sensitive to light. There's no way I can get a proper look."

 "So, he's blind right now and there's nothing you can do for him, is that what you're saying?" Roman demanded angrily.

 "Ro, calm down, Dean needs us remember?" Seth said gently calming Roman down.

 "You're right, I'm sorry Doctor Brooks." Roman apologized.

 "It's alright, I understand you're angry and frustrated. I numbed his eyes with freezing before I looked at them, I applied medicated drops to both eyes first before I put medicated cream on both his eyes and burns. I then covered both his eyes and burns in gauze to allow them to heal without risk of infection. I gave him some pain meds and he's resting comfortably now, he's fully aware of his condition. I'd like him to stay the night, but Mr. Ambrose signed himself out against my wishes."

 "That's Dean! He hates hospitals!" Seth said.

 "Well, I'll give you his drops, cream and gauze. I'm assuming one of you will be helping him?" Doctor Brooks asked.

 "Both of us!" Roman answered, Seth agreed.

 "Good, good! Here's the box of supplies, the directions are in it, and here's his prescription for pain medication. I realize you travel with work, but Mr. Ambrose needs to have his eyes checked again in a couple of weeks to assess his healing. I'd like him to be seen by me preferably; if you're back in town. If not here's my office number, call it and I will set up an appointment with a doctor in whatever town you're in." Doctor Brooks said handing them a small box, Dean's prescription and his phone number, Roman took them. "He's to keep his eyes and burns covered at all times, the burns should heal well in a couple of weeks. Follow the directions and there shouldn't be any problems, but if any do happen bring him to the hospital immediately!"

 "Yes sir!" Seth assured him.

 "Alright, since he'll be in capable hands I'll go finish signing him out and you can take him home."

 "Thank you Doctor Brooks." Roman said as they shook hands and he left.

 "Dean's..."

 "Going to be fine!" Roman said cutting Seth off as he hugged him.

 "What are we going to do?" Seth asked quietly when the hug ended.

 "We do exactly what Doctor Brooks said to do! We take care of our lunatic!" Roman said as they both smiled sadly.

 "Rome, what...what if he never gets better? What if he's blind for the rest of his life?" Seth asked scared.

 "Seth, we can't think like that, it will only drive us crazy. We need to be strong for Dean, he needs us we're his eyes now!" Roman said gently.

 "You're right! We need to stay strong for him...I think I can do that!" Seth said sighing.

 "Come on, let's go get Dean and go back to the hotel." Roman said patting Seth's shoulder.

TBC...