Chapter V

Being attacked like that, Xie Lian was flustered at first, but started relaxing when he realized he could actually learn something from it. "San Lang is always so considerate" he mumbled in between their hugging tongues.

Hua Cheng then smiled against his mouth and interrupted the kiss to look at him. "Gege, trust me, you won't regret this."

Xie Lian was left confused while Hua Cheng kneeled in front of him and started loosening Xie Lian's pants. He then looked up at Xie Lian once more, licked his lips before closing his eye and brought his mouth to the inner part of Xie Lian's groins.

"S-an L-aaang, don't..." Xie Lian was so shocked he felt he should tell him to stop. At the same time, that mouth felt so soft, his tongue gently caressing his member and his lips massaging all the right spots. Hua Cheng took turns in swallowing Xie Lian's volume and sucking his way when pulling it all out. Xie Lian could not contain a wave of moans in between his protests and he heard Hua Cheng moan softly in response as if acknowledging his concern.

After a few intense in-and-out movements, Hua Cheng stopped and stared at Xie Lian. "Gege, do you want me to stop?", Hua Cheng asked. He looked at Xie Lain like a child playing with a new toy, spoiled to the point of being rotten.

Xie Lian was forced to admit how good it felt and was so taken aback because of the softness of Hua Cheng's mouth that he did not even had the strength to answer, only letting out a deep moan, like a purr that had escaped his throat.

"I'll take that as a yes. Gege, let me know if you want me to stop". Then, Hua Cheng swallowed that throbbing member completely in and sucked on it for a few seconds. Xie Lian gasped for air and could feel the numbness starting to form in his lower ab.

Hua Cheng then started a constant rhythm, where he would suck in and out, but stop to lick the whole length, while staring at Xie Lian's contorted face. One, two, three times. Xie Lian was seeing stars and trying to suppress the urge to scream, until he could no more.

"San Lang, don't stop, I beg, don't stop. San Lang, ah, keep going, ah...". Finally, warm waves of pleasure flooded Xie Lian while he bursted inside Hua Cheng's mouth.

He shuddered when Hua Cheng released him and licked him clean before standing up and putting his trousers back on. Xie Lian was collapsed on the altar and had no strength to stand, but the Ghost King carried him to the side chamber, where the mat was stretched.

"Is Gege convinced of a more noble use of a mouth now?", he asked curiously.

"San Lang, you're always very convincing. But why do you enjoy torturing me so much?", Xie Lian was almost mad after realizing he's been played, but he felt a wave of exhaustion taking over him as he laid on the mat.

Hua Cheng smiled proudly and kissed his forehead, wishing him goodnight. As he turned to the side, not facing Xie Lian's betrayed expression, he felt a hand caressing his hair and closed his eyes.

Xie Lian woke up to the sound of voices, one voice actually. He quickly stood and went to the main door, seeing Hua Cheng blocking the entrance with his body. Hua Cheng's voice was very low, as a whisper, but the other party was rather agitated.

"Where is Dianxia? Was it him who told that youth to keep the gold to himself? I must speak to him!" That voice was familiar and Xie Lian touched Hua Cheng's shoulder, asking him to open the door.

"There you are, you managed to wake Dianxia up with your screaming," Hua Cheng had a freezing cold expression facing the one in front of him, which was actually Quan Yizhen, inquiring about his donation from yesterday.

"Dianxia! I'm sorry to disturb you so early in the morning, but I realized my gift was stolen and did not reach Dianxia's donation box! I feel so distressed." Quan Yizhen had a wild look on his face, his hair curlier than ever and adding a touch of grace to his complexion.

Xie Lian was uncertain whether to laugh or to cry, since he had refused over ten times gold bars donations from Quan Yizhen. He politely explained once more that gold bars were not necessary, especially now that the shrine was renovated. Hua Cheng was leaning on the door with his arms folded, eyeing annoyed at Quan Yizhen the whole time. However, Xie Lian then realized that, if it really was a donation and was supposed to be a friendly gift, why did the whole delivery had to be so suspicious?

"Quan Yizhen, why did you send a person dressed as Guzi, even bringing a Green Lantern, to send your donation?"

Quan Yizhen was not guilty in the slightest and raised his shoulders while explaining, "I didn't want anyone to intercept then and I thought that disguise would work for this purpose." He sounded honest, after all, he was like an innocent child. His mind would probably not go as far as plotting a scheme to rob or anything. It was just very inconvenient pretending to have anything to do with the Green Ghost. But then, Quan Yizhen knew nothing of being inconvenient.

"Well, we're agreed then, no more gifts from you, especially in disguise, and no secret night visits, especially when I'm not around. You may scare the villagers. Now, we still need to eat breakfast, would you like to join us?" Xie Lian tried to be friendly after a small lecture but really hoped the message did enter Qin Yazhen's head this time.

Quan Yizhen sounded hesitant, as if remembering past experiences, and so felt the need to ask, "Is Dianxia cooking?"

"Yes, he is. I love his cooking," Hua Cheng interfered, straightening his posture and looking intently at Quan Yizhen first, then winking at Xie Lian.

"I'm actually late for a meeting at the Heavenly Court, Dianxia. I already ate before coming, but thank you!" He quickly excused himself, drew an array and left.

"San Lang, were you trying to push him away on purpose?", Xie Lian turned to face Hua Cheng, who smiled proudly, but then Xie Lian continued while raising a brow. "Were you implying that my cooking may be dangerous for him?"

If Hua Cheng had snow-white skin, now he was devoid of color. He widened his eye and started mumbling to explain himself. "Gege, it's not that, it's just he was being a nuisance showing up so early. I..."

Xie Lian turned his back with a hurt expression and started walking inside the shrine.

Hua Cheng reached him in large steps and hugged his back passionately, "Gege, I love your cooking! I wasn't mocking you, I just...". But then he stopped as he felt Xie Lian trembling in his arms.

When he turned Xie Lian to look at his face, he clutched his grip, completely locking the prince in his embrace. Xie Lian was trying very hard to contain his laughing but was now failing. He almost choked from laughing at first, and from being strangled by Hua Cheng's arms afterwards.

"See, San Lang, this is what it feels like being played at. That was karma back at you", Xie Lian was still laughing as Hua Cheng released him, but then had to run for his life as the Ghost King started pursuing him around the shrine.