Chapter II

Night came and Shi Qingxuan was long gone. Xie Lian was calculating what to do all day, thinking about the dubious interaction he and San Lang had the night before, and about Shi Qingxuan's comments on him not being so considerate of the Ghost King's intentions. However Xie Lian truly did not know what to do, he was almost panicking in silence when Hua Cheng came back.
The Ghost King brought a delicious meal for the two of them to share and, after eating and chatting about the day, they sat at the table for calligraphy practice once more. Hua Cheng started drawing a few characters and Xie Lian could see that he had a renewed spirit, perhaps from having the morning session interrupted. He seemed very concentrated, the tip of his tongue showing out of his mouth

"Is something the matter, Gege? You look a bit tense...", Hua Cheng asked without raising his look from the paper.

"No, no, nothing, I'm just surprised you seem to be determined to improving your writing today," Xie Lian tried to brush off his stress.

"En," Hua Cheng answered and continued to stare intently at what he was writing.

Taking that he was so focused, Xie Lian felt particularly encouraged all of the sudden, and slipped his hand to Hua Cheng's lap. The Ghost King smirked and before he could look away from the paper, Xie Lian went further and pressed in between his legs.

"Gege, what..." Hua Cheng was startled and dropped the pen on the table.

Xie Lian was so focused in performing this task that he did not consider what sort of reaction Hua Cheng would show, then quickly removed his hand and started apologizing. He meant to stand but Hua Cheng seized him by the wrist and laid on top of him.

"Gege, why are you apologizing? I don't want you to stop. You can continue what you started," he said whilst pressing his lips against Xie Lian's neck and parting their hips slightly to guide Xie Lian's hand.

Xie Lian felt the volume just became much more conspicuous than from a moment ago and sighed against Hua Cheng's hair. "San Lang, is not that I don't want to, but..."

Hua Cheng raised his face to look him in the eye. "But... let me guess. Gege is not sure of what to do?".

"En," Xie Lian replied, embarrassed.

"Would Dianxia like me to show him the way?" Hua Cheng asked, releasing the hands and pressing his hip strongly against Xie Lian.

"San Lang, maybe we should leave it for another time, I'm...", Xie Lian meant to escape from his grip, but failed. The Ghost King was nailing him down like iron.

"Gege, I will ask you something and Gege must be sure to answer me honestly. Okay?" Hua Cheng said while closing Xie Lian's eyes with his hand. He then continued, "does Gege like it when I touch him?"

Xie Lian felt the heat coming to his face and his heart started racing, but after a few seconds he said "En".

Hua Cheng then asked, "does Gege like being touched in some places more than others? Like... here?" His hands held Xie Lian's and they both smiled. "Or here?" Hua Cheng's face then dove and he placed a peck on top of Xie Lian's lips and heard him sigh. "How about... here?" Hua Cheng straightened his back and loosened Xia Lian's robes, lightly licking his nipple, causing a moan to escape Xie Lian, even with his lips closed.

Hua Cheng commented to himself "It seems like it" just before continuing his investigation. "Now, I wonder what Gege thinks if I touch him... here?"

Hua Cheng sat on top of Xie Lian's thighs and pressed his hand in between of Xie Lian's groin. Xie Lian slightly opened his mouth when he was looking at Hua Cheng moving, and now he let out a deeper and louder moan, only to cover his mouth with the back of his hand and widen his eyes, surprised with himself.

Hua Cheng looked like he was satisfied with that reaction and moved closer to Xie Lian's face, his tongue licking his lips and inviting the other tongue out. They licked and sucked at each other's tongues for a while until Hua Cheng's body slipped to the side, mouths still touching.

With one hand gently supporting Xie Lian's head, the other one was slowly loosening his robes all the way until his groin. Xie Lian was breathing fast but suddenly stopped breathing at all. At the same time, Hua Cheng said "Can I touch Gege like this too?" His hand was firmly holding Xie Lian's throbbing member in between his legs.

To this, Xie Lian opened his eyes only to see Hua Cheng bite his own lower lip while waiting for Xie Lian's answer. He remembered the advice Shi Qingxuan gave him before leaving, which was trying to read more into the Ghost King's intentions. He was also actually happy that the Ghost King still meant to seek him in between his current interrogation. He tried to relax his body and only answered "En."

"Gege, we can stop if you want", Hua Cheng now spoke with a serious tone, unmoving and waiting for Xie Lian to be certain.

Xie Lian breathed in and let out a sigh, intertwining his fingers in between Hua Cheng's hair. "San Lang, it won't always be the case, but today, please, go ahead, don't make me think too much."

After this, Hua Cheng smiled from ear to ear and dove for Xie Lian's neck, sucking the thin skin and causing it to shudder. At the same time, his grip started pumping up and down, while holding firmly and massaging the tip of the member in his hand.

Xie Lian could not contain himself and started moaning to the rhythm of Hua Cheng's movements. He could feel something building up inside him and it felt better and better at every second going by. His fingers curled and pulled at the black hair in his hands. Now he was feeling a numbness coming from deep down his belly button.

"San Lang, I'm not sure what will happen, but I feel like I'm about to burst. Don't... don't stop what you're doing". He was speaking as if he was begging but was not sure why.

Hua Cheng only parted his lips from Xie Lian's neck to say, "If Gege doesn't want me to stop, I won't."

Suddenly, Xie Lian felt a strong urge to scream and held tight onto Hua Cheng's head. "Let it out, Gege, no one will hear us."

It was indeed like an explosion coming out of him and he could not contain a languid, but also very sexy, to Hua Cheng's taste, scream, while his back was arching up and holding Hua Cheng tightly. He then collapsed back, panting. Hua Cheng pulled his hand back from the prince's trousers and rose from his position to lick Xie Lian's chest, before gently kissing his lips. "Thank you for being honest, Gege. In case you want to repeat this anytime soon, please, let me know."

Xie Lian was completely worn out, feeling moist and relaxed, but he cupped Hua Cheng's face and whispered, "San Lang, I want to make you feel what I felt just now. I..."

"Gege, I'm more than fine with you wanting it, but why don't you enjoy the feeling a little more while I fetch you a glass of water?" Hua Cheng pecked on his lips and stood up.

Before he was back, Xie Lian had his eyes closed, his breathing heavy and calm, looking like the perfect portrait of a sleeping beauty. Hua Cheng watched him sleep for a long time before feeling his eyelids heavy and surrendering with a satisfied smile on his face.

On the next morning, Xie Lian woke up and was instantly struck with guilt.