Will Vansh enter Riddhima's heart?

Hi everyone! Here's the chapter!

Ishani is about to leave the function and go but Angre holds her hand.

Angre: Aaj humara sangeet hein, puri family involved hein, aur tum ja rahi ho... Mat jao. ( Today is our sangeet, whole family is involved and you are leaving... Don't leave. )

Ishani: Now you will tell me what I must do and not. Stay away from me.

Vansh: Bhai's performance cannot be skipped...

Siya: Vansh bhai and dance... I'll be dead. Bhai I don't think you can dance.

Dadi: Riddhima will also perform with him... Is it ok Vansh? I know it will be ok......

Vansh and Riddhima dance on Khamoshiyan song. ( Because there is actually khamoshiyan between them ) Roses are showered on them at the end. Riddhima enjoyed the roses falling on her. ( And obviously the whole dance too... ) After the dance is over, Vansh goes on his knees in front of everyone.

Vansh: Riddhima, I'm in love with you.........

Ishani is angry after seeing and hearing this. She broke the glass which was in her hand to spoil the moment. Aryan secretly went and switched off the lights.

Chachi: Ye lights ko kya hogaya? ( What happened to the lights? )

Vansh: I'll go and check.

Riddhima is thinking of the moment when she proposed Kabir and the ways he cares for her and how madly she loves him.........

Chapter end
______________________________________

Sorry for the small chapter again. My online classes have resumed. I won't post daily but will try to post atleast two chapters a week.

Vansh has told Riddhima that he is in love with him.

Things are still not good between Ishani and Angre.

Who will be Riddhima's choice? Vansh or Kabir?

The book has crossed 200+ votes!

Keep voting and commenting.

- San😉