Angry Ishani😒

Hi everyone!

Let's start the chapter...

Riddhima: Dadi, the arrangements are made... Should I call Ishani?

Dadi: She will not come if you will go and call her because she is angry. You sit. I'll go and call her...

Vansh comes and saw Riddhima making some arrangements with the Shaadi ka Joda. ( Hope you all know what's Shaadi ka Joda...😅 )

Vansh: Are you doing the ritual of giving the Shaadi ka Joda to Ishani?

Riddhima: Ha. ( Yes )

Vansh: I hope you know what's the importance of this...

Riddhima: And as usual you don't believe me. Let me tell you one thing Vansh, I am doing this for Dadi's happiness. I will do whatever Dadi tells me to do. And I don't care then you believe me or not...

Riddhima leaves

Vansh P.O.V

This girl doesn't listen to me. Strange girl... She was normal few minutes ago and now... Why she always fights with me?

The ritual...

Dadi: Ishani, this is a small ritual... Where is Riddhima? Wait I'll call her...

Riddhima: Dadi I am here...

Dadi: Ishani, this is a ritual where the sister-in-law gives the Shaadi ka Joda to the bride. Now that you don't have sister-in-law, I told Riddhima to do this ritual. Riddhima, give it to Ishani.

Riddhima: Ji Dadi. ( Yes Dadi. )

Ishani threw the Joda

Ishani: I don't care of this ritual and all... I don't want this outside girl to be a part of my ritual. I'll take nothing from the hands of this girl. She's a servant. Why you all making her a part of our house?

Dadi is about to slap Ishani but Riddhima stops her

Dadi: Ishani, we have tolerated you till today. But I will not tolerate you if you disrespect people. Riddhima is doing this because I told her. Riddhima, decorate the joda again and handover it to Ishani. And Ishani, you will not do this drama again...

Riddhima gives the joda to Ishani.

Meanwhile Vansh and Angre are talking

Vansh: Ishani needs some time. I feel like I was not there for her when she needed me the most. I know Angre that you will control her anger.

Angre: I promise you...

They both hug. Riddhima was watching all this.

Riddhima P.O.V

Vansh also thinks from his heart. But he doesn't share his pain with anyone.

After some time.........

Riddhima is making rangoli in the house. Vansh is standing on the stairs. Riddhima is sitting under the chandelier. Ishani is about to unhook the chandelier.

Ishani P. O.V
All the best Riddhima...

Ishani unhooks the chandelier...

To be continued...

_________________________________________

Riddhima has seen Vansh's good hearted side...

Will Riddhima fall for Vansh?

Will the chandelier fall on Riddhima?

Will Vansh save her?

Do vote & comment

- San❤