Romantic moment😍

Dedicated to sur_sidneet

Hi people!
Previously we saw that Riddhima messaged Kabir
______________________________________

Now:

Vansh saw that Dadi is worried

Vansh: Dadi, Angre will handle Ishani... You trust me?

Dadi: I don't worry about anything because you are there with me. You are our family's protective shield. But I am worried about you. Now your small sister Ishani is also getting married. When will you get married??? You need somebody who is always there for you. You have caged yourself in this business and all. You need to open your door to your heart.

Vansh: Dadi, you know that I'm a businessman... Business is everything for me in my life.

Dadi: But I've already seen what I had to... You can't hide your feelings. I know the name of the person whom you love... I hope you understand Vansh...

Vansh nods

Dadi left

Vansh P.O.V

I'll have to control my love and feelings. There is danger in every step of our business. My love for Riddhima will put her in danger. I can't put Riddhima in danger.

After sometime...

Angre: Dadi mein haldi leke aaya hu jo aapne order ki thi. ( Dadi I have brought the turmeric which you had ordered.)

Dadi: Nice. I'll grind it and make it ready

Siya: Should I help you?

Dadi: But you will have to grind it on a stone, which I know you'll not be able to.

Siya: Toh fir haldi pisega kon? ( Then who will grind the turmeric? )

Riddhima: Can I?

Dadi: Ya sure. Come come, you will grind the turmeric, it's already late.......... I'll go and see Ishani.

In Ishani's room

Dadi: Ishani, I have brought some clothes and jewellery for you. Remember, once you had told me what all you want to wear for your wedding rituals... I have brought those things. Come on get ready. You will look nice in these clothes and jewellery...

Ishani: Dadi don't you think that these clothes are too costly for a servant's wife? Some simple saree will do which the servants wear.

Dadi: He's not a servant. Don't spoil the most important days of your life. Be happy. Get ready and come down. Now no arguments...

Meanwhile Riddhima is grinding the haldi and Vansh arrives there.

Siya: Arey Vansh Bhaiya, come come and help Riddhima. Riddhima, we will have to keep the haldi rasam tomorrow if you work in this speed. Now I am going to get ready... Bye

Vansh tucks Riddhima's hair behind her ears. He helps her to grind the haldi. They get very close while grinding the haldi...

Vansh P.O.V

Dil ye tere bina manta hi nahi, kuch bhi tere siva mangta hi nahi. Tu jaroori sa hein ab toh har haal mein, iske aage koi rasta hi nahi. Aa tujhmein fanaah kar du meri jindagi......... Is ishq mein marjawan, kuch bhi kasam se karjawan. Hadd se bhi gujarjawan, kuch bhi kasam se karjawan............... Nooo Vansh control your feelings...

The turmeric goes in Riddhima's eye. Vansh gives her his handkerchief.

Chaper end
______________________________________

Did Dadi just said that Vansh loves Riddhima???

Omg Vansh is in love!

Untill the next chapter,

- San <3