Vansh wants Riddhima

Vansh: How should I tell Riddhima? How should I tell her what she means to me and what I feel for her.

Dadi: Just say the same thing that you said to me right now Vansh. Tell her what's there in your heart today itself. Don't care about what she'll think. I have seen care for Riddhima in your eyes. This is known as love... Today is samgeet function. This is the best opportunity for you.

Dadi leaves.

Vansh P.O.V

Dadi is right. I think today I should tell Riddhima what I feel for her. But how???

In Aryan's room...

Ishani: I need to stop this wedding... I can't marry this servant. Help me Aryan.........

Aryan: My sister is in a problem and how will I not help her... Don't worry. I will free you from this problem. It's my responsibility now.

After sometime... Before the sangeet... Vansh is waiting for Riddhima in her room.

Riddhima: Vansh what are you doing here?

Vansh: Aaaa... nothing. I have brought this pair of anklet for you...

Vansh goes on his knees and keeps Riddhima's leg on her knee and helps her to wear the anklets.

Vansh: I never... Actually... You know... Never thought of this... I mean that...

Vansh is about to say something but the maid interrupts.

Maid: Sorry... Dadi ji has called Riddhima.

Riddhima: Dadi has called me. I'll go.

Riddhima left.

Meanwhile Vansh is still standing there and blushing and thinking that why he was blushing...

Sangeet...

Aryan is hosting the programme.

Aryan: So guys let's begin. Today's function will start with groom and bride's performance.

Ishani P.O.V

No one will have their eyes off me today. I will show this servant what is his place...

Ishani didn't let Angre dance. He was just standing there. Ishani stamped on his leg and hit his nose while dancing. She also made Angre fall down at the end. Everyone was shocked.

Ishani: Ooops! Sorry. It just happened by mistake.

Angre: It's ok.

Chapter end
______________________________________

Sorry for the small chapter.

Will Vansh be able to tell Riddhima about his feelings?