1

IRIS

Laughter, It's all we were coming from the both of us on this trampoline. "Let go of me!" I screamed as I was over your shoulder.

"Oh cause I can Just-" he didn't get to finish the sentence, he let go as I felt the impact of the trampoline hit my body, not even a second past where I felt Harry's body fall on top of me.

"Holy shit Harry" I said laughing trying to catch my breath.

"sorry Ris I guess that's what you get for not telling me how much you've missed me, you alright though?" Harry asked in concern, I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for coming to visit. I've missed you." I admitted.

"Ah so she did miss me. I thought she had been replaced by another." Harry said as he Laid flat on his back pretending to be stabbed.

"Oh hush you could never be replaced" I said as I yanked the gray beanie off his head as his brown hair spilled over his face, I crawled over to push his hair back, but pushing his hair back turned to me caressing his head.

"C'mere" Harry said as he pulled me into a hug which I willingly gave into too.

"What do you think would've happened if I never moved from Seattle to Holmes chapel?" I looked at him waiting for his response as he thought for a moment.

"Well first off I wouldn't be laying down on this trampoline with my best friend, but also I would never be where I am right now, being in a band, I never would have met the boy, you were the one that got me to audition for the X factor and I owe it all to you."

It sounds kind of scary, you know hearing him say he owes it all to me. I wouldn't say he should owe it all to me but I know I encouraged, he did the rest. He always had this spark in him, like he was meant to be in the entertainment industry.

"I'll say I encouraged you, when are you leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." he mumbled

"What?! Already you've only been here for 3 days?" I wasn't ready for him to leave again, he barely visits home anymore. I just miss my bestfriend and I wasn't ready for him to leave. It feels like another part of me just dissolves.

"Paul called me and said we had to reschedule a show in california, it was last minute, but i'll be back in no time again!" he said as he pulled me in close.

"I promise." his lips brushed against mine, his right hand met the side of my cheek holding it, before I knew it I leaned in and conjoined our lips with a small innocent kiss, I pulled back before it could be anything more.

"Come on, this silence is getting overrated, I need to go buy more fabric for my project before my professor is literally on my ass about this dress." I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Miss fashion designer in fashion school eh? Tell me why you didn't do your part of the deal we had?" Harry asked.

Me and Harry had made a deal. The deal was that if he auditioned for X Factor that I would try modeling. I've always wanted to model. Harry and I have always wanted to be in the entertainment industry but it turns out it worked out for him better than it did me. I did go to an audition for modeling.

I even got called back, it's just the nerves I had just made me think I wasnt ready or even qualified to be a model. So I chose a different route, Fashion. DId I know anything about fashion? No. So I went to fashion school to become a stylist. I mean it's close to modeling. Who knows, maybe I'll be confident one day to try modeling again.

"I don't know, didn't think I could pull it off, but i've also really wanted to go to school H." I sighed.

"I don't blame you, dropping out of school when I was 16 was very....strange. You're 19 in your first year of fashion school, ur beating me at something!" Harry said as we walked to the car.