I'd rather not lose more skin on my dick, thanks.

"Not really," I said honestly. There wasn't any point in leading him on. He'd just annoyingly come back. The sooner I established our relationship dynamics, the better. So many people were clingy.

His smile fell into a place of disappointment. "One time thing. Got it."

It was rare that I ever went back to the same person twice. People got attached to those they had sex with, and I wasn't fond of attachments. Hell, I even had a strict "no dating" policy, in which I only slept with guys I barely knew.

He set the blanket down like he was in a movie filming in slow motion and slipped off the bed. He started collecting his scattered clothes from the dorm room.

Standing in the light like this, I got a better picture of the body that had drawn me to him. He had a slender frame and smooth skin, outlined by small shoulders and a cinched in waist. His legs were long and thin, much like a runway model's. Even his perky, chocolate-chip nipples looked better than the ones in my cookies. As he bent down to pick up his jeans, I got to look at my favorite part of his body. That was an ass worth getting arrested for grabbing in Russia. It was rare to find such a round and plump rear on a guy so slim.

Once he finished finding his clothes, he hastily shoved his arms through the sleeve of his shirt and fumbled to button it up.

"Take your time getting dressed. I won't rush you," I said, my gaze loyal to his body.

Clenching his jaw, he furrowed his brows and turned around, making an effort to put on his clothes like he was two hours late for a job interview.

What a tease.<

I resisted the urge to tear that shirt off his body and make him put it on again in a way that satisfied me, but I didn't have the patience to deal with him further.

As soon as he finished, I ushered my one-night-stand out the door. Finally, I was able to start my day in solitude.

My school day was as predictable as any other. I'd attend classes, talk to Ram, study, and train. It was a dull routine, especially compared to the one I was used to having, but it was practical. At least, it kept me out of trouble. Less mingling meant less conflict. My relationship with Porsche gave me plenty of that on its own.

I have noticed that I've grown more comfortable on campus, whereas I was initially turning my head at every corner to see who was lurking behind. Since the incident in the mall bathroom with the T brothers a few weeks back, I hadn't had any more altercations. Tried as I might not to allow that to let my guard down, I couldn't help but embrace not giving a fuck. Being relaxed was addictive.

I was basking in the sun's happiness on my way to the school's gym when I heard commotion ahead.

"Ai'Ning! Let go!" King cried like his life was in danger.

Ram's hand was locked on King's wrist. The silent boy was hauling his senior to the university's stray dog. No matter how many times King slapped his hand, Ram's grip wouldn't loosen. Kneeling, Ram greeted the dog with a friendly pat on the head with his free hand.

The dog looks fatter than usual. How much is Ram feeding it?

Eventually, I found myself inside the gym and changed into clothing I thought made me look like the shit. It wasn't really for others as it was for myself. I loved admiring my arm muscles as I lifted weights and watching my legs flex as I squatted. I looked sexy as hell.

Water bottle in one hand, I roamed the large space of obnoxious music and exercise equipment. The air's cooling touch provoked goosebumps to trail my body. Though it was early noon, only a few people scattered in various areas.