What is it??

After we went to the IT station out in town we went home I went straight up to my room in the attic (that I moved into a week ago after we renovated it) I got on my phone and rang Maya's phone

And then it said this

'Hello, Zachary Speaking,'

'Hello, Zachary, Remember me your best friend Cassie?'

'Um..... Yes did I say Zachary I was ahhhh......... yelling at my little brother you know little Zachy boy!'

'First of all, I am Maya's best friend and she doesn't have a little brother called Zachary and also you are in trouble. Byeee!'

And I pressed hang up.

It felt so good to finally do that!

Then I rang Maya's home phone and dialled

0416789472

'Hey, Maya!'

'Hi, Cassie!'

'Oh, I know who stole your phone,'

'Who!?'

'His name is Zachary Orange!'

'Wait for a second, I know him, He does Dance with me! But usually, he is so nice!?'

'No way! Then why would he steal your phone?'

'I don't know! It's so weird!' she said.

' Mum just called for dinner, got to go!'

Mum cooked meat pasta for dinner and it was SO delicious!

Then they said,

"Cassie, we have a late birthday present for you!"

" Come with us, "

I went out to the back yard and I saw a little black and white border collie puppy running around.

"OMG, MUM THIS IS AWESOME!!!" I started to cry.

"What are you going to name her!" Mum said (she was almost crying herself).

"Belle," I said confidently while wiping away tears.

We got out a red and white spotted bow collar and put it on Belle.

Finally, after 7 years of wanting one I have finally got one!!!

I was as happy as a Cat playing with yellow yarn!

Mum gave me a little bed for Belle to go to in my room. I carried her up to my room (that was in the attic), sat her on my bed and took like 5 squillion selfies with her.

Then Mum came up and said, "OK, you two, lights out."

Belle barked loudly at Mum.
"Ugh! I just started getting to know Belle!"

We both gave Mum puppy eyes.

'Okay, 5 more minutes,' she called from the hall.

Once I finished hugging Belle mum said

"Your audition results are being told at school tomorrow, darling. So you have to get ready for bed now"

"Ok fine!"

I got into bed and put my phone on the charger. Belle jumped under the blanket with me and I fell asleep quickly because she was super warm. When I woke up I brushed and hugged Belle, I realized it was Tuesday. I got dressed for school and put on my shoes and had some cereal.