1 » Invite

"Hey, did you guys saw someone on television that had been found after five days disappeared?" The Indian-boy gazed at his other friends who also looked at him with confused look.

Tanah who wants to go to the teacher's office, stopped his walking as he walked towards to his friends. He seems interesting with the gossip by them.

"You mean that old guy who went to that school and then disappeared?" His friend who wears spectacles put his right hand on his chin.

"Yes! And you guys know what? He had been a crazy guy and sometimes laughing maniacly like a psychopath!" The uttered from Indian-boy made the others surprised.

"Really?! Sheesh, I don't want to go there.." said the boy with blue dark jacket while gripped his jacket. There is a logo of wind at his jacket.

"Actually, what school did you guys talked about?" All of eyes now at Tanah who was burrowed his brows.

"Err, remember that I told you that you shouldn't passed the 'Jalan Pusaka'?" asked the Indian-boy.

Tanah nodded. He remember that one week ago, his Indian friend reminded him that don't ever never go into that road. But he don't know what reason is about it.

"The truth is, there is a school named the Elementary School which already been idle for fifthteen years ago.. It's because the school had been haunted by this kid.. People said that he was exhausted for living in this world.." The Indian-boy paused a bit take some breathe.

"And the rumor said that this kid have some virus or ghost, I don't know what, might will contagious with people who went there! And this old man got infected by it!" Tanah stared at his friend with unbelievable face. He could tell that his friend was serious about this.

"Are you really sure?" Tanah still couldn't believe it actually.

"Jeez, come on Gopal.. You think Tanah will believe you? Don't you know that Tanah is the one who doesn't really believe this kind of story.." Gopal grunted with his friend's replied who was landing his head on the table near them.

"Well, someone has to tell him okay?" Gopal looked away from his friend, felt a bit angry with it.

"Yeah, Gopal was right.. Not like you Air, always sleeping.." The uttered looked at the boy who was landing his head on table named Air with annoying face.

Air rolled his eyes annoyed. "It's good to sleep okay? Besides, I'm tired.."

"Huh, you never change.." Tanah shaking his head. Then he had an idea about this which mean a crazy idea.

"How about we investigate that school?" suggested Tanah.

All of them really shocked by it.

"What?! Are you insane?!" The spectacles boy grabbed Tanah's shoulder. "Tanah, are you not love your own life?!"

Tanah just shrugged it. "Why not? Besides, I want to make sure that rumors was real, nothing else.."

Gopal snapped his forehead and almost got down from his chair. "Angin, I think I'm gonna faint.."

The boy with blue dark jacket named Angin panic when saw Gopal wanted to faint. "Don't do it Gopal! You're body is heavy to carry okay!"

Gopal just sighed before looked at Tanah. "H-hey Cahaya! Did you want to kill him?!"

The boy with spectacles named Cahaya released his gripped on Tanah's shoulder. Tanah gasped for air. He almost drown because lack of oxygen.

"Sorry"

Tanah just curved a smile for Cahaya. "It's okay.. By the way, this Saturday we don't have any school activities right?"

The four of them just nodded. It's true they have free time this Saturday since their curriculum was canceled. It is because the examination will coming and their principal want them to study hard.

"So, I decided we investigate this mysterious school on Saturday!" said Tanah with a smile plastered in his face.

"We? No way... I don't want to go.." Gopal's body trembeling all of sudden when he kept reminding that haunted school.

"Me either.." replied Air, lazy before put his head back on the table.

"Me three!"

"I also don't want to involve anything about this.." Cahaya sighed.

Tanah crossed his arm on his chest. "Let's make a deal.. If you come with me and we survive, I will treat you all with any food that you guys want.. But if you guys don't want to come with me, goodbye for the food.."

Gopal, Cahaya, Angin and Air looked at each other. Four of them now imagined how good if they got the food they all dreamed about.

"Okay, deal!"

Tanah relieved that his friends wanted to help him. Actually, the reason he brought his friends is to make them as evidence if anything happen to him. Besides, he don't know what is happening in that school.

"But!"

Tanah stared at Cahaya who raised his index finger right hand.

"We need an adult person if anything happen.. The problem is, who?" Cahaya raised his eyebrows while looked at each of his friends.

The five of them silent for a while, thinking who's the best person they need to bring.

"Aha!" Angin plucked his finger. "I know! How about big brother Kaizo?"

"Hmm, good idea.." Air agreed with Angin's suggestion.

"Well, I guess I will talked with him since I'm the one who asked you guys come with me.." Gopal, Cahaya, Angin and Air nodded with Tanah's replied.

KRING! KRING! KRING!

The sound of bells ringing indicates the class is about to start. Five of them quickly took their seats before the teacher came in to teach.

---

"Why am I need to follow you guys to that school? You guys don't worry about your parents?" asked a man with purple spiky hair to the kids in front of him.

Tanah laughed nervously before speak up. "Don't mad brother Kaizo.. We just want to make sure the rumors are truth.."

The man named Kaizo rolled his eyes annoyed with the kids. "Oh please, I'm a police, so I know what happened to that school.. Besides, it had been fifthteen years okay?"

"Awww, pretty please!" Angin made a puppy face to make sure Kaizo agree to go with them.

"Please brother Kaizo..." said Tanah, Gopal, Cahaya and Air unison.

Kaizo stayed silent before take a deep breath. He looked at five of them. "Okay"

"Yeah!!! You're the best!!"

Kaizo just chuckles when he saw the kids really happy when he agreed to follow them.

To be continue