“Sorry.” You turn to Yoongi and choke when you see him wearing a brown cookie character headband over his eyes as well.

“Let’s get started.” He says with no tone of humor in him whatsoever. You nod and agree outloud when you remember they can’t see you.

The kitchen is silent except for Jimin’s fingernails clinking on his glass cup. Taehyung suddenly grabs the cup and throws it out the window next to Hoseok’s head.

“You’re paying for that.” Hoseok scrolls through his phone and takes a sip of his water.

Jungkook hasn’t moved a single inch since he took a seat and his neck is starting to hurt. Namjoon is asleep sitting up.

“Jungkook, crack your neck before I crack it for you. I can smell your discomfort from here.” Taehyung crosses his arms and Jungkook does as he’s told. Placing his hands back down, he glances at Namjoon, then at Hoseok. He jumps when he sees he’s staring back at him, looking back at the same black spot on the marble counter he’s been staring at since he sat down this morning.

Namjoon's head keeps threatening to fall and Jimin’s tail keeps stiffening every time it does.

“I have to go to the farm today.” Taehyung sighs and stands, leaving the room.

“I have to go to the studio today.” Hoseok gets up and waves Jimin over. He gets up and follows Hoseok out of the kitchen.

Namjoon’s head falls and Jungkook catches him before he hits the counter, startling him awake.

“They’re gone.” Jungkook doesn’t move his eyes and Namjoon sits up, stretching out his arms.

“Hm..” He yawns and hears you giggling from the bathroom.

“She’s awake?”

“Mm..” Jungkook responds and Namjoon looks down at him.

“How’s your heart?”

“I’m fine..”

Namjoon looks up and sees you walk out of the bathroom fully dressed and in new bandages. He looks away when you look at him.

“Can I have a minute?” You look towards Yoongi and Jin, who shake their heads.

“I’ll stay here. Jin, go.” Yoongi crosses his arms and Jin takes his leave.

You don’t force Yoongi to leave, but let him sit behind you on the counter as you take a seat in front of them.

“How are you?” You look at Jungkook and he starts shaking.

“I’m sorry…” He whispers. Namjoon holds out a hand for him, so do you.

He shakes his head.

“I don’t want to hurt you again…”

“You won’t, I’m okay.”

“No, you’re not!” Jungkook’s chair screeches against the floor as he stands up, startling Namjoon.

“You could have died! Look at your arm! You’re gonna be stuck with that forever!” His eyes are full of tears, each drop following each other down his soft cheeks.

“Jungkook-” Namjoon reaches for him and Jungkook steps away.

“This wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t keep pressing me for answers!” Jungkook shouts in his face, his tears jumping off his cheeks onto Namjoon’s jeans.

“I wanted to be happy with Noona but you ruined it! I was finally fitting in and you ruined it! Just like always! I don‘t even know why I ever stayed with you!!” Jungkook storms off in the direction to your bedroom and Yoongi jumps off the counter in case he tries running out again.