𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒃 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

It was the feeling of being a light bulb without light. Being his light and the only thing that could make him feel more warmth than he already could create made it difficult to let her go. However, as his soul was tied to hers, her soul was tied to his and it was only the right thing to do in his eyes. Plus, a fox and a human couldn't possibly have the relationship he wanted to have with her, is what he had convinced himself. So in order to avoid his past mistakes of creating a bond with Hikari, Atsumu had promised to never step foot out of the woods again and come face to face with another human. Life was easy and enjoyable before Atsumu decided to stay and comfort the little girl a decade ago. The things a human brought into his life were enlightening, comforting and loving but most of all, despairing. The only thing Atsumu could do now was protect the forest as a guardian while hoping Hikari would find true happiness in her future with Akaashi. He no longer expected new things anymore and the memories of Hikari were hidden deep into his heart where he strived to move on from the past. This so-called thing called: love, wasn't meant for Atsumu and for many years to come, he kept this belief.

Last Author's note:

Thank you for reading this short story! This was meant to be a short story from the beginning, so I'm sorry if more was expected! I will probably go back and edit some things that I did not like in this story; however, I am grateful for the audience! I had a lot more I wanted to do in this book and be more detailed but seeing that some people still read the story brings me happiness.

By the way, I'm not sure if I said this already, but Hikari supposedly means light in Japanese; so that's why I named the heroine, Hikari! :)

Anyways, Please stay safe and healthy and thanks for reading once again!

Love,

bbyoikawa

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 | 𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒖 & 𝒌𝒆𝒊𝒋𝒊 🎉