「Chapter 5」

As Claude entered the room, he didn't even notice the gazes of three of his classmates as he went straight to his seat, greeting Jay with a nod.

He was reading his book once again when the door opened in Daniel came in, he went straight to them and greeted Jay first before Claude.

"Good Morning Claude."

Claude only glanced at him and hummed before going back to what he's reading, not notice the gaping mouths of the rest of the class.

However, three of them really are very idiotic as they asked Claude what the brand of his shoes are.

He raised an eyebrow, his finger twitched in annoyance before answering them "It's Gนıɔɔ. Why?"

"Oh ahaha it's nothing, it's nothing."

"Alright." 'How unpleasant.'

__________

It's currently lunch time and Claude decided to roam the school, he wore a pair of headphone and hummed the lullaby Athanasia used to sing as the music blazed in his ears.

Sleep tight...
The moon shines down on you.
Goodbye to the day.
The baby smiles at the stars too.
Tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow.
So dream a pretty dream.
And sleep tight my child.

His lips quirked up into a very small smile, his eyes gentle as he recalled the memories, not noticing the stares he received on just having a small smile and gentle expression nor does he notice a person snapping a pic of him as he was too busy reminiscing.

Twenty minutes left till lunch ends so he walked to the cafeteria and felt the tense atmosphere.

He saw Zack with a person with very tinted shades and the guy he gave his handkerchief to.

He walked quietly and tapped Zack's shoulder, earning him a surprised yelp that broke the atmosphere.

"What the F*ck Claude!?"

"What's F*ck?"

In Obelia, when Claude was an emperor, curse words aren't new to him but he hasn't heard a word like F*ck  before.

Zack stared in disbelief before telling him "It means that-" but he was stopped by multiple hands, one pair belonged to Mira, another to Jay, the other to Daniel and the last one to Zoe.

"Zack. Don't. Okay?" Mira said with a smile that's not a smile at the same time.

Zack broke into cold sweat and nodded.

They released him and Claude just watched, curious and dumbfounded at the same time although his face remained blank.

"So?"

"It's nothing Claude, you don't need to know."

Claude raised an eyebrow "Okay."

He sat with Daniel, the headphones he took off was back on his head once again as he listened to the music and ate his potato chips along with boba, a drink he decided to try.

Daniel was once again surrounded by girls complimenting him while no one was able to even get near Claude as they were unconsciously intimidated by the heavy and noble aura surrounding Claude.