「Chapter 3」

Claude left the library after saying his goodbyes to Zack and Mira.

He's now wandering around, looking at the different structures he's passing in awe, like a child seeing something new that amazed them.

He have already contacted his mother, telling her not to worry and that he's just looking around, of course his mother wanted him to wait there and go with her or at least a bodyguard but he refused.

His insistence on going alone made his mother back down so here he is now, wandering around.

The neighborhood was quiet, the sky is a mix color of orange, blue, violet and pink.

He looked up in a dazed and whispered "Sunset sky's are better to watch with Athanasia, Aris and Arius."

He blinked and looked ahead "Seems like I'll be missing them then."

He continued to walk down the path and came across a construction site where he saw Daniel hurriedly walking out.

Claude wondered what he was doing there but decided it was none of his business and continued to walk but stopped when he heard a grunt coming from inside the site.

He walked in and saw what he presumed a man with tattoos laying down on the ground.

He looked over him and asked in a monotone voice "You lose."

The man only grunted.

Claude hummed and gently placed a handkerchief on the man's face.

"Use it. You have a bloody face it's going to scare someone."

And with that, he walked away.

He got home when it's already dark outside.

His mother and father fussed over him when he's just at the entrance.

He smiled at them, feeling the warmth of parents for the first time.

"I'm home, Mother, Father."

The two stopped and stood straight, his Mother leaning on his Father.

"Welcome home Son."

That night, the two chatted happily while Claude replied when asked, he also talked about his day, leaving out the harassment and meeting a beaten up man part.

That night, as he stared at the night sky and the twinkling stars, the moon providing the only light in his room as he think about his family back in his world.

He smiled 'Maybe this won't be bad as I first thought it'd be, I just wish that Athanasia and my Grandsons would be happy even if I'm already gone.'

And with that, he dozed off to sleep.

__________

Claude is annoyed but it doesn't show on his face.

He sat in his sit, listening to the situation his classmates were having.

"Hey, hey, I'm gonna buy a motorbike next time. Do you want to buy it too?"

"Call! If I asked Dad to give me money, he'll give it to me."

'How annoying, they're just like those noble children, haughty and arrogant but can't prove their worth.'

The girls then started to scree-*Ahem* I mean squeal when Daniel went in.

"Good Morning Claude." Daniel said with a wave.

Claude just blankly stared at him before nodding and turning his head away soon after.

Claude blocked out all of the conversations around him as he read a book about ancient mythical creatures of rome.