Chapter 10: Filler

Start bij het begin

Panty, Stocking, and Ito walk out the elevator and Panty stomps away while grumbling.

Panty: I can't believe he'll fucking date your fatass, but not my hot firm ass. Complete fucking bullshit.

Neo: Well she's pissed.

C: Yeah, but I don't care about her.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Neo eating ice cream

Garter: ARE YOU FUCKING ME RIGHT NOW?! You lying sacks of angel shit! You're supposed to be emissaries of God not selfish chicken headed hoes!

C: Am I included in the lying sacks of angel shit?

Garter: No.

Panty: Motherfucker needs to motherfucking chillax before he has a motherfucking stroke!

Stocking: Which would rock cause then he could only use half his face to yell at us.

Garter: SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR SHITTY ASS SITUATION, NOT ME!

He pulls a cord and a projector kicks on as a screen appears in front of the couch.

Garter: Focus bitches! While you've been cock jumping and embracing your inevitable diabetic coma, shits been going down with the ghosts in this town and only C, Neo, and Ito have done anything about it! And despite their best efforts, people's freaking the fuck out! Now does hell on earth mean anything to you hookers? You need to stop acting like Babylonian hoes and remember why you're here to begin with!

C: Oh shit. I wonder if Isaac is doing okay. I should go see the kid after this... I'll just add that to the list.

Garter smacks Chuck and a ball gag comes out his robe sleeve. He quickly picks it up and puts it away.

Panty: Umm ball gag alert.

Garter: Yeah that's just a holy device used during prayer.

Panty: Really? Because it kinda looks like a fuckin ball gag.

Stocking jumps up and whispers in her sister's ear.

Stocking: Listen Panty, this could be our chance to get affrodiculous off our backs.

Panty: Okay but how?

Stocking: Let's watch him.

They then proceed to stare at Garter like complete creeps.

C: Well.... While you do that I'm going to go out and do my job.

C hops up and walks to the door with Neo right behind him. Stocking, Panty, and Ito all follow Garter around all day and it eventually leads them to a secret basement under the church.

Panty: Homo she didn't that douchebag has a hidden room!

Stocking: You know that's gotta be where he does all his pervy shit! That dude is messed up as hell!

Panty: If we catch him in the pervy-shit act, we can blackmail him into leaving us the fuck alone for once! C'mon Stocking, Goggles, let's go get his ass!

Ito: Can't I just go back to bed?

He yawns and Stocking grabs his arm pulling him downstairs where it gets darker and darker.

Panty: Fucking hell, these stairs go on forever!

Stocking: This is bullshit, it's filthy, dark and moist, like you on a full moon.

Ito: So tired.

Panty: Shut up! You know I hate the word moist!

Stocking: Ow! Dammit, Panty! You stepped on my foot!