"Ew not in front of me please."

"What's wrong? I think it's cute." They all looked at Adrien. "Why are you all staring at me like that?" "Have you ever had a girlfriend Adrien?" Nathaniel asked him.

"Girlfriend? I don't think so.." He shrugged. "Do you want a girlfriend?" Max asked this time. "Even if I did my father wouldn't allow that." "Hm, well anyway how are we going to get our snacks out?" Max looked back at the machine.

Adrien looked forward and spotted Mari standing by Max. A smile creeped up his lips. "Marinette! Can you help us get our snacks?" He acted like nothing had happened earlier.

"M-Me?"

Nino laughed.

"Yeah who else is named Marinette here?"

Marinette took a deep breath and walked up to the vending machine as she began to examine it. She was gonna try her best to control herself from stuttering, especially after what had happened. Clearing her throat she spoke.

"Maybe if we shake it?"

"We tried that and-" Marinette shook it gently, causing all the snacks to fall down and land into the small box to pull the snacks out. Max's jaw dropped from the disbelief.

"How come?! It didn't work when we did it!"

"Well were you shaking it aggressively?"

"He probably was." Alya said and laughed. Adrien smiled. "Thank you, you're amazing Marinette, you've always been." Adrien reached down and gripped onto his energy bar, slowly he pulled it out from the box.

Marinette couldn't help but smile at his kind words.

"An energy bar? Seriously?" Nino snarled.

They all watched Adrien peel down the wrapper. "I can't eat so much sugar it'll-"

"Dude! We're on like a vacation! Just forget about what your father says!" Nino snapped.

"You're not allowed to eat sugar?" Marinette questioned him.

Alya was surprised that she didn't stutter.

"Yeah my father says if I eat too much I could possibly gain weight."

Alya then thought of an idea.

"You know Adrien I have a great idea!" She walked over to him and wrapped her arm around him.

She began explaining what she had in mind as they both walked away to Starbucks. Marinette figured that they were gonna pick up the drinks. "Well L.B." Marinette switched her gaze to Nino.

"It seemed like Adrien liked your choice of underwear."

Marinette opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, she was speechless. Nathaniel choked on his water. Max became confused. "O-Oh you saw that t-too?" She replied with a surprised expression on her face.

"Yo Nino calm down you're making her feel uncomfortable." Nathaniel crossed his arms over his chest. "Nathan I know she's your crush but that doesn't mean you can defend her 24/7." Nathaniel's legs went numb after Nino had exposed him, although Mari already knew Nathaniel had a crush on her but she had never thought or said anything about it.

She shook it off and spoke again.

"Well Nino you didn't have to say that in front of the others."

Nino smirked.

"Why? You embarrassed? I bet Adrien felt a little happy after seeing that." Marinette couldn't even make eye contact with Nino anymore, the embarrassing memory haunted her. Max held back his laughter by biting down onto his bottom lip.