F a l l i n g : Chapter 3

Începe de la început

"Then, how am I supposed to repay you with?"
She said with a low voice, I hate hearing her like that.

"Just repay me by being here for me, and keep being the best goddess you are."
I said my words wisely, as to let it her stop caring for me so much.

She gave me the soft smile, a true smile I couldn't even make once in my life.

I truly love my savior.

But I hope she doesn't return the feelings.

It's for her own sake if I have to suffer through it.

"Well, I will..just for you."

'Just for you.'

What a way to say it.

"You may also need to learn more about your speaking skills my savio-"
I get cut off as she hits me on the head with her hand.

"Don't! You're just like Godfather when I first met him!"

I chuckle a lot by that moment, it's the only side I rarely showed to anyone besides her.

...

"Hey N/n, don't you think this war is a bit absurd?.."
My goddess says to me as I put on some light armor.

"Well, a declaration war was decided by them. Nothing both of us could do my savior."

I grab my katana, the most sharpest one I currently have.

"But..isn't there a better way to sort this mess between us and the humans?"
I sighed, my goddess is slowly losing her cool because of my ancestors.

She paced back and forth in stress, I stared at her going around in the room.

I grabbed her hand to stop her, she looks at me with teary eyes as mine stayed blank and dead.

"Like I said my savior, there's nothing we both can do, we just have to accept this because life did this to us. So let's face it together."

Since now I'm taller than her, she looked up to me as her tears ran down her cheeks, I wiped the fresh tears away.
She hugged me as soon as I did that, and she buried her head between my shoulder and neck, her fluffy ears drowned in sorrow.

"I don't wanna lose you, not again. I don't want to wait."

Always so persistent my goddess.

I hold her tiny form, as if it will be the last hug I get for a few years, or possibly longer.

"I'll always be here, my savior."

...

"L/N-SAN!"
I hear one of my elf comrade call out to me as I lay on the cold hard ground.

I put my strength to my head to look where he is, when I did, he got stabbed in the head.

"F/n..!"
He fell to the dirt, my hand shook as I kept losing blood all over.

"I'm sorry..F/n...I'm so sorry.."
I whispered the words as I cried silently.

I still heard the war going on behind me, but I forgot about something important.

"Savior!.."
I gasped, and got up painfully and grabbed my katana.

Even though I lived here with different beings, I still didn't forgot about my humanity, and I still remembered that human assassins go for the big prices.