F a l l i n g : Chapter 3

Man..took to long for this chapter to come out.

Your appearance will show up in this chapter btw.

Kay..enjoy.

----------

Y/n's POV

Sometimes, I kept things to myself, I don't know why but I would always get in trouble for it.

"What did I say about keeping secrets? Geez, can any human like you do your job correctly?"

I don't see the difference between the half animals and humans, or any other being.

We're all the same if I had permission to say it.

"Your only living because of our goddess, so be grateful that you're able to keep living on, unlike your ancestors."

I don't know which type of hatred came first.

Could be us humans, but I really don't know if I should take the half animals side.

Well.

To be honest, I don't want to take anyone's side.

Because I keep suffering nonetheless.

But it feels better if I get hurt or die.

Because I hate living on without my goddess beside me.

----

¯---Faint memories---¯

"Y/n! Goodness, why are you covered in dirt?!"
She says to me as I wobbled side to side because of my injuries.

I looked up to her to show her my weakened broken smile, it's almost everyday I show her my smile..
She doesn't care if its broken or anything.
Or to be precisely, she doesn't know if I'm faking it.

"I'm alright my savior, it's just battle training is really getting harder now."
I lied, it's not getting harder.

It's the same.

Every, single, day.

It happens to me so many times when I fail to do anything correct.

Even though I'm a child, the adults don't go easy just because I'm young.
They treat me worse than the teenagers or the people who are close to their age.

Maybe because I was the only human who contributed to be sit by side with their goddess.
No other human like me, could keep living on with a half animal, who is a goddess.

My family gave me disgusted looks, and disagreed with my future plans.
Did that stop me?
No, because my life is not always theirs to decide.

So I left them to rot, I will never join them in that burning hell, I will always be together with my savior.

When I joined the battle ground, the rough treatment was enough to make me cry, but I held them for the sake of my savior.

I could not let my emotions get the better of me.

"Hey, I could ask my brother to go easy on you if you like Y/n."
She says as she helps me by bandaging me up after I took a long shower.

I could only shook my head in disagreement, if I let her do anything for me, then she'll look like a fool to everyone.

"It's alright my savior, I don't need you to do anything for me."
I whispered slowly, she finishes bandaging my shoulder.