♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Sybil put the fork down." Seline stood beside her niece who glanced down at her hands. The water trashed back and forth and climbed the edges of the floor as tensions grew high between the maneaters. "Now."

Sybil's face contorted into confusion as she stared at both Sirens. "You wanted our sister back. I made do with what I had."

"You locked Marilyn up and tortured her, Sybil!" The girl scolded her sister. "And then kidnapped our niece to fill the hole. That's not what I wanted."

Sybil felt betrayed. Disregarded even. The woman's look soured and the grip on the fork tightened. "This fork is the only thing keeping the boys from hurting me, Seline." She took a step back. "I'm not giving it back."

Seline glanced to Dallas who was doused in confusion before turning back to Sybil. "Syb.. where are they now?"

She clutched the metal close to her chest and hardened her look. "That boy was taking up too much of your time. You can't rely on men, Dallas." she directed her look to the teenager who grew wide-eyed. "Damon's gonna take care of that attachment problem you have."

With white eyes and baring her teeth, Dallas stepped forward. "You what?"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Stiles spun on the chair that was positioned in front of his desk while his shoulders slumped into the backrest. The phone was clung to his ear while he anxiously toyed with the zipper of his hoodie.

"Hey, baby, it's uh- it's me again." he furrowed his eyebrows. "I know you probably lost your charger or something, but uh, you weren't at home." Stiles then stared down at the completed list. "And you're not picking up."

The boy pushed down the feeling in his gut and ran a hand behind his neck. "I don't know if I freaked you out with the whole 'I love you' thing, I thought you were cool with that? I don't know. Just.. just please call me back?"

And with that, his message was directed to voicemail. Again. Stiles knew he had a tendency to overreact and pushed the worry deep down into his gut. But since his girlfriend had her name on a hitlist and a high number next to it, how could he not worry?

He dropped his head to his hands and studied the list a little more until the echoey doorbell rang throughout his empty house. With relief coursing through his veins and a pip in his step, the teenager rushed down the stairs and pulled open the door with a wide grin.

"I was starting to think you left town or something-"

His sentence came to a steep halt. It wasn't Dallas. It wasn't anything remotely close to Dallas. Instead, a leather-clad man stood at the door with a condescending and lopsided grin as he lifted his finger from the doorbell.

"Sorry to bother you, but do you have a phone I could use?" Damon's eyes were sunken and while he held no personal grudge against the boy, orders were orders and no matter how he tried, he couldn't defy Sybil. "My car broke down a few streets back."

The Stilinski boy gave him a sceptical but replied nonetheless. "Yeah, sure." he took an experimental step back from the door before dishing his own personal phone out of his pocket. "My jeep breaks down all the time, piece of crap, I could call a service for you. I have the number saved by now-"

Damon chuckled darkly and shook his head. "You don't have a wired phone?"

"Who uses them things nowadays, am I right?" he tried to joke but the vampire was having none of it. When Stiles grinned up and ignored the tension, Damon found himself at a loss. "It should be here in a couple of minutes, dude."