Bonus chapter 14.

Start from the beginning

"Cazzo."- I sighed, squeezing her tiny waist firmly, spilling inside her heat as she hit her orgasm, moaning sweetly. 

I pulled out, muttering profanities as my releases dripped down her toned inner thighs. Fanculo, what a sight. 

I gently turned my beloved around and kissed her forehead, hugging her very tired frame lovingly. 

"This was very, very, very good, handsome."- murmured alluringly Cami, wrapping her petite arms around my neck, as I smirked. 

Sure, I know that she is exceedingly happy with me outside and inside our bedroom, but it never hurts to hear her say that out-loud, to see her satisfied and exhausted smile, to see how nearly immediately she fall asleep and has no courage to as much as blink. 

"Felt and looked heavenly, didn't it?"- I replied devilishly, kissing her plump, full, juicy, candied lips lushly. 

Having spent enough time here, we showered and did our regiments. Camila had a pill since I never pulled out and we moved onto getting dressed. 

Neat hairstyle, Rolex and cologne on my neck and wrists. I wore black jeans and dark blue dress-shirt, pairing it all with suitable shoes. 

As I rolled the sleeves of the shirt, my mind wondered off to what I am going to do to that moron, but most of all - why he did it, who is he, how did he even get here and where he saw Famiglia's tattoo. 

Petite, soft hands tenderly caressed my arms, mellowly trailing down to the sleeves of my shirt, rolling them up for me, making me smile. She is such an angel. 

"I love you so much, amore mio."- I said genuinely in appreciation and adoration, kissing her forehead dotingly. 

"I love you very much, amore."- replied sincerely Cami, smiling warmly at me. 

God, her smile is enough to erase all tension and stress. She is my cute, precious blessing. 

I gladly let her roll the sleeves of my shirt up, trailing my eyes along her ravishing appearance. It is unreliable how gorgeous she looks without trying. 

Stunning, dewy makeup in rosy shades compliments her natural, enchanting beauty that I adore more than anything. Silky, clear, dewy, smooth, soft skin is beyond sleek and luminous. Long, velvety, voluminous, lustrous, light blonde hair is in natural waves that suit her immensely. I worship it when she keeps her golden locks this way; she looks unspeakably irresistible this way.

Tight, short, dress in dark grey, almost black, colour clings to her mouth-watering, delicate, sultry hour-glass figure scandalously well. Lean, petite arms; feminine shoulders; bonny back; round, firm, perky, comely chest; tiny and slender waist; flawlessly flat stomach; beautiful, dainty hips; slim, sexy legs that go on for days. Her toned, ideally shaped, firm, springy, fit, perfectly big ass looks beyond sublime as the fabric is like second skin and puts every inch of her delicious self on display just right. Black sneakers suit the look nicely. Cherry on top of her flawless appearance is my leather jacket. Fuck, she looks so cute and small in it.

Diamond earrings shine elegantly, just like necklace with my name and locket.Bracelets with charms twinkle preciously. 10 carat, crystal clear, very brightly glimmering, princess cut diamond on her engagement ring compliments the diamond wedding band. 

Her dulcet, yet spicy fragrance is my addition: bergamot, lemon, tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom, cinnamon, cocoa, sandalwood, cedar-wood, patchouli, amber notes, musk. Bloody hell, she smells divine.

 Bloody hell, she smells divine