Bonus chapter 14.

Start from the beginning

I got off him and kissed his sinewy chest, mapping my way down to his mouth-watering abs, getting on my knees for him. Large, masculine, veiny hand laid on top of my hands, lightly tangled in my hair. 

I licked his length, stroking him steadily, and locked my lips around his tip, sucking on it. I bobbed my head, trailing my tongue along every inch, feeling him grow and harden in my mouth. 

"Fuck, baby, just like that."- spoke smokily Leo, sighing succulently, as I massaged his base, sucking his thick, big, veiny 10 inches harder. 

I gave him the best treatment, doing his favourite things only, taking as much of his large hardness as I could, feeling him far at the back of my throat every time I bobbed my head. 

Before he could come, his thick erection left my mouth with popping sound and he gently, yet swiftly pulled me up, claiming my lips in a ravishing kiss. 

"I want to come in you, principessa."- said coarsely Leo, his erotic, deep, husky voice sounding like a tantalising growl. 

I eagerly nodded, kissing him passionately, and that was all it took for him to hoist me up and thrust in my wet heat in one rough, fast stroke, making me moan in ecstasy. 

My nails scratched his broad, very muscular back, digging in his smooth skin, as he fucked me against the wall mercilessly, kissing me hungrily and devotedly, leaving marks on my neck: hickeys, love bites, kisses. 

"Leo."- I moaned lushly in our salacious kiss once his hips rolled while he entered my soaked core, touching g-sport in the most satisfying way possible. 

"Cazzo."- I whimpered, my mind blank and senses off, as he squeezed my bum firmly, ramming into me roughly and rapidly, filling me up to the brim. 

He feels so good, so so so good. The way he is pounding into me is greedy, carnal and beyond pleasant. I kissed Leo lecherously, opening my mouth for him and he eagerly took up the offer, roaming around every corner of my mouth, his velvety tongue wondered to places that had me whimpering for more.

"Fanculo."- groaned erotically in our hungry kiss Leo as I moaned, both of us biting delightful orgasms. 

He spilled in me, slowing down lightly, making me moan in sensitivity and indescribable pleasure. Our lips collided in a sensual, deep kiss as his hard, thick, big 10 inches, began moving faster and rougher. 

This doesn't happen often - him coming in me; once in a few months maybe. But when we do want this, our loving gets billion times more intense, fierce and satisfying. It is unexplainably enjoyable feeling. 

Him.

I squeezed her toned, firm, round, fit, springy, deliciously big ass before gently, yet swiftly setting her on her feet and turning her around. 

Petite hands behind her dainty, beautiful back, secured by my hand. My other hand is on her mouth-watering ass as she is arched into me in such sensual way, looking so fucking perfect. 

"Leo."- moaned alluringly Cami as I fucked her from behind, ramming in her soaking wet and sublimely tight core. 

"Fuck."- I muttered in pleasure, groping her delectable ass, pressing her into myself with every merciless thrust. 

My dick is coated in our releases as it moves in and out of her wet core. Cazzo, she feels so fucking good. 

I have no damn clue how long we spend in the shower, fucking and kissing as if we haven't seen each other for years, but we couldn't care less, being too far gone in ecstasy and pleasure. The number of positions is greater than we can recall, the amount of times I went down on her is just as big. I lost count of how many times Camila sucked me off between positions, taking me to paradise.