Bonus chapter 14.

Depuis le début

Of fucking course, I am ecstatic that my sons look up to me in all aspects: fitness, lifestyle, behaviour, manner of taking and presenting themselves. They take after me everything and it makes me very proud and happy that I am raising such chanting, strong, intelligent, athletic gentlemen.

"Does mamma have abs like yours too?"- wondered Lucas as we approached the stairs. 

"No, amico."- I chuckled as they grinned cutely. 

Camila does not have 6 pack whosoever, but she sure as hell as very beautiful stomach: ideally flat with attractive, toned, delicate outline of abs. Honestly, it is exceedingly appealing to me that she is delicate, yet slim and athletic. It is oddly satisfying when I cuddle her tiny self, making her invisible in my arms or when she simply stand next to me, looking so small; her dainty size just makes me want to protect her even more. 

We chatted wonderfully about sport and all of us wrapped up in 30 minutes. Kids went to shower and get dressed for the day and we went to our room, but not before checking on twins and Maximiliano, who are still sleeping peacefully. 

"I love you with all my heart, amore mio."- I spoke warmly, hugging my beloved from behind as we reflect in the mirror above the grand sink area in our bathroom. 

"I love you so much, amore."- said sweetly Camila, turning around in my arms. 

I smiled as she gently cupped my face in her soft, petite, elegantly manicured hands, motioning me to lean in. I eagerly captured her plump lips in a passionate kiss, holding her slender waist tightly in my hands. 

Her.

That bastardo is not going to stop me from being intimately close with my husband. I know that Leo will get rid of the video and not a word will get out, I trust him, therefore, I have nothing to dwell on. 

My hands wondered off to the hem of his loose, white tank-top and I peeled off the fabric. The knot on his sweatpants was untied just as swiftly before I pulled his sweats down and he stepped out of them, being left in his black Tom Ford boxers. 

Shivers ran down my spine as he rid me of my leggings and unclasped my sport bra with unseen swiftness. My thong joined the mess on the floor and I was glad to take off his boxers, aching to have his perfect body all to myself. 

Voluminous, velvety, shiny, midnight black hair is messy as a few strands fell across his devilishly handsome face. Razor-harp facial features are so dreamy and sublime. Dewy, smooth, soft, clear skin looks beyond touchable.

Vast, masculine shoulders; strapping back; rugged, strong, inked arms; broad, finely chiselled chest; lean waist; mouth-watering, delicious, hard, honed to flawlessness 8 pack that has my knees buckling; attractive hips; deep V-line; long and toned legs. 

Sweat is slowly rolling down his sinewy chest, trailing down his delectable abs and defined V-line, creating sinfully tantalising sight.

I kissed his sharp jawline lushly, pulling him closer, silently telling him that I am at his disposal. 

"Bambina, are you sure?"- asked tenderly Leonardo, his scandalously beautiful, veiny, large hands itching to wonder off to my bum. 

"Take me, baby."- I said surely, my nails digging in his biceps as he squeezed my bum firmly, pressing me tightly to his vigorous body. 

Our lips melted in deep, sensual, carnal kiss as he effortlessly hoisted me up, carrying me to the shower. 

My back collided with cold wall as warm water poured on us, drenching us. My hands tangled in his voluminous hair, pulling on it as he sucked my bottom lip, bit and nibbled it, making me sigh in pleasure.