T W E N T Y F I V E

Start from the beginning

"It's his day off so he went back to bed. How come?" She asks.

"Well, I was hoping he would be with you so I could play games with him." Ben shrugs. Teena pats her jacket pocket for her car keys and takes the spare house key she had off of it, handing it over to Ben who looked at it with furrowed eyebrows.

"We have a key to your house, you have one to ours. I'll ring him and tell him you're going over, just don't be alarmed at how messy it is in there, half of my stuff is just thrown everywhere until we find a place for it." Teena smiles.

"I have his number." Ben informs her.

"But he's more likely to answer to me when he's being rudely awaken." Teena replies. Ben nods at the fair point she had made as she takes her phone out of her pocket, the girl pressing on his contact and calling him.

"First you get up and leave me alone, then you ditch me for Silver and now you're waking me up when I'm half asleep. I don't appreciate how you're treating your rather loving and good-looking boyfriend today." Lando complains.

"Ben's coming over to hang out with you so you're not alone. And don't worry, I'll take care of you later." She speaks.

"Valentina." Silver gasps.

"Get over yourselves, we both heard you going at it Christmas Day, and quite frankly, I think you scared all of our families." Teena retorts, the couple in front of her going bright red in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I knew you'd go quiet." She laughs.

"Hm, can't wait for tonight." Lando hums.

"Alright mon amour, I'll see you later. I love you." Teena grins.

"I love you more, even if you did ditch me." Lando replies, the brunette laughing before she hung up the phone.

"Let's go." Silver pulls her Monegasque best friend out of the house and to her car.

♡♡♡

"Oh my god, Teena look." Silver coos as she walks into the children's section of Primark. Teena furrowed her eyebrows momentarily but shrugged the thought of it away when Silver plucked out a baby grow.

"I have the worlds best auntie. This is definitely yours." Silver looks at her, hoping the brunette would catch onto what she was trying to get at.

"I am an amazing Auntie, ask the twins or Maddie." Teena grins.

Silver sighs as she looks at the various baby clothes, Teena not thinking much of it when she starts to put them in her basket. She'd been hinting to her best friend for the last two weeks to see if Teena would catch onto the fact Silver was pregnant, but she hadn't figured it out and it was beginning to frustrate her.

"Who's all this for?" Teena asks.

"Ben's sister." Silver lies.

"Awh, I didn't know she was having a baby." Teena smiles.

Silver rolls her eyes as they continue to look through everything, the blonde still frustrated that Valentina hadn't caught onto the hints yet. Once they'd paid for everything they'd bought, they moved onto various other shops before they decided to get lunch in the food court.