DELIRIUM II

The mind of a man thinks the dirtiest yet they say it brings healing.

The mind of a man births you philosophies that makes you feel like if you have this, get to this level or marry this type of wife you'll be fulfilled, but few years later you trying some adjustments.

The mind of a man is so powerful but the weakest.

The mind of a man is so big yet  fused in a small skull.. I'm confuse as you.. don't bother asking, cos I don't know how I wrote that😏.

The Mind of A man is ruled by anxiety, it makes you wish you could travel to the morrow and take a sneak pic🤪 of it.

Humans are insatiable, explorers and they evolve with time.
Don't sell yourself the lie that, if you have this or that or get to a certain level in life youll feel satisfied or fulfilled cos as time changes you'd spank up and crave for more.

Even with the best system of government, some humans are out there finding means of survival in Mars.. who knows what the future holds for earth 🤷🏽‍♂️

The mind of a man is a lie but truthful to a man who's yet to realise that, the things they see in there won't bring healing but temporary pleasure.

We all need something.. we all need our zones.. some wish for a life they can be Lord-of. But will all these lies bring satisfaction?

I think you a lil bit confused.. sorry it ain't intentional, but pen down this

" if you think the mind of a man ain't a lie, work hard and live the life you see in there then wait 10 years".

After the 10 years.. will you still need more in life or you'll feel satisfied?

Oops didn't notice that's som you'll have to answer in 10 years, but keep it to heart.

What is the mind of a man?🤷🏽‍♂️