Innocence

"There! Done!" 'P.B exclaimed, placing a paper down on her desk'

" I don't see why you needed paper work. You ARE the princess" 'Peppermint butler stated in a matter of fact tone'

"I know. I just wanted it to be official, I've never actually had a real child. Now I have a son!" 'P.B explained with a smile'

"A thirteen feet tall robotic son..." 'Peppermint butler said quietly under his breath'

'P.B stood up before letting out a sigh, a grin crossing her face'

"Where are you off too?" 'Peppermint butler asked curiously as the princess opened the door, stopping to look back at her friend'

"To see how Axel is doing. He was powered down when I left, but he's probably online now" 'P.B explained before continuing on her path'

After a short walk, P.B made her way to Axel's room, taking a deep breath before opening it'

'Axel's attention was brought to the door opening, causing his expression to light up ever so slightly'

"Well look whose already awake!" 'P.B stated with a warm smile as Axel stood up, softly shaking the ground as he stepped forward'

'Staggering momentarily, Axel shakes his head as his eyes flicker red'

"Follow me. Let's get you something to eat" 'P.B said with a small chuckle'

'P.B softly took Axel's larger metal claw like hand into her own before tugging him along'

'The behemoth of a robot gently followed the princess, taking small but soft steps as he did so'

'The glow coming from both Axel's eyes and his chest seemed to soften slightly as he followed P.B, as if he were relaxing'

"Well here we are! The royal kitchen!" 'P.B exclaimed enthusiastically, earning a curious expression from Axel as he looked around'

'P.B let go of Axel's hand before walking over to the fridge, opening and pulling out a cake'

'P.B quickly cut a slice off the cake before placing it on a plate with a fork, walking over to Axel'

"This should help give you some energy" 'P.B said as she skewered a bite of cake with the fork'

'She raised the fork up to Axel, causing him to lean back sligtly. A confused expression crossing his face'

"You have to eat it silly" 'P.B stated with a chuckle, causing Axel to lean down slightly'

'After a moment of hesitation he bit down on the fork before straightening his posture'

'Axel's eyes seemed to light up as his reactor sped up, finally having been refueled'

"See? It's not that bad" 'B.P said with a chuckle'

'The princess froze for a moment as Axel rested his chin atop her head, a small but content smile being visible on his face'

'B.P let out a few soft giggles before reaching up and wrapping her arms around Axel's torso, embracing him warmly'

"Welcome home big guy" 'B.P said softly, tightening her hug'

*To Be Continued*