Eunji slowly walked them but halted in her mid steps when her eyes caught the sight of his arms. 'B-Blood...', she thought. Suddenly, she felt like she can't breathe and struggled to take oxygen. Her hands started to shake along with her whole body.

Jane, who was coming inside the living room with first aid saw Eunji. She noticed how she was shaking. Quickly handing the kit to Yuri, she ran to Eunji. "Eunji, what happened??" She frantically asked.

Eunji's eyes were fixed on Jungkook's arm as she muttered. "B-Blood."

"Yuri, something is happening to Eunji!" Jane shouted, Yuri was already busying on treating Jungkook's arm, so Fuyu went to her.

"Is she having a panic attack??" Fuyu's question caught Jungkook's attention. He opened his eyes and looked at Eunji.

"Fuyu, Jane, take her to her room!" He said, Jane grabbed Eunji's arm and dragged her to her room with Fuyu following them. They entered the room and Jane sat Eunji on the bed, who was shaking now more.

"Shit, she isn't breathing properly," Jane said.

"Where is her phone?" Fuyu looked around. "I'm gonna call Bora, maybe she knows how to cure it."

"There." Jane pointed at the small object, which was on the dresser. Fuyu ran to it and opened it, going to contacts and searching for her number.

"Found it." She clicked on the contact and put it on speaker. It ran for 2 times before someone picked it up.

"Eunji, why are you calling me at 11 pm?" Bora's sleepy voice spoke from the other line.

"Bora, it's me, Fuyu. Eunji is not breathing properly and continuously shaking. It's like she is having a panic attack.

"What- OW!" There was a thud from the other line like someone fell. "My head." Bora whined. "Wait, panic attack??"

"Yes."

"By any chance, did she see blood??"

"Y-Yes."

"Fuc- Tell her to first take deep breaths. Make her look into your eyes and tell her to do that" Bora explained.

Jane did what Bora said. "Eunji, look into my eyes," Jane commanded Eunji looked into her eyes. "Now, take deep breaths." She motioned her hand up and down along with taking deep breathes. Eunji followed her lead.

It was silent as only Eunji's deep breathes could be heard. Jane sighed when Eunji stopped shaking and started to breath normally.

"She is okay now," Fuyu sighed in relief.

"Good, tuck her in bed and tell her sleep," Bora said, Fuyu cut the call as Jane handed Eunji a glass of water, which she accepted and drank.

"Now, go to sleep." Jane took the empty glass from Eunji and made her lay on the bed. Eunji closed her eyes while Jane put a blanket over her.

"Let's go." Fuyu put the phone on the side table and both of them walked out of the room.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Jungkook was walking back to his room after Yuri treated his arm. He decided to check on Eunji since he was worried after seeing her in that state.

Walking to her room, he quietly opened the door, thinking that she would be sleepy but saw her sitting on the bed while facing the window as her back faced the door. He heard soft sobs coming from her. 

He sneaked inside her room and walked to her. Looking at her face, he saw her head down with dried tears on her cheeks. "Why are you crying?" He asked, she flinched at his surprised appearance and wiped tears from her cheeks. 

She shook her head while looking away.

"Tell me." He sat beside her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" He frowned.

"I couldn't help you." She gulped. 

"In what?"

"With your injury. I should be taking care of you since it's my responsibility cause I'm still your wife but I can't..." She trailed off. "I can't handle the sight of blood." She sobbed. "I'm sorry."

He sighed and sat properly on her bed with legs crossed. "Come here." He said, she looked at him. 

He opened his arms and motioned his hand towards him. Quietly, she went close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck while sitting on his lap with her legs on each side of his waist. He gently hugged her back while putting his chin on her shoulder. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and softly sobbed. He knew she needs cuddles now because they are the only things that can make her calm right now.

"You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault." He softly whispered in her ears while lightly rocking her back and forth like a baby.

He felt her nodding her head as he pecked her temples.

"In a rapturous memory
The rain pours even when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll run with my feet wet
So hug me then~" He sang with his eyes closed. She closed her eyes, relaxing at his soft and angel-like voice. He hummed, still rocking her back and forth. 

She felt like sleeping just by only those few beautiful lines. Slowly, her sobs died down and she went to her dreamland. Hearing the sound of heavy breathes, he glanced at her face and saw her sleeping peacefully in his arms. 

He quietly moved back, careful not to wake her up. He laid his back on the bed with her sleeping figure still laying on his chest. His eyes fluttered closed and with that, he also drifted into his dreamland with his arms still hugging her tightly yet gently.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

How was it? Did it make your heart burst with UwUs? Is your heart beating fast? Cause mine was when I was writing it (not my listening to Still With You on loop while writing this) ;-;