Jungkook nodded with an 'o' face.

"Be careful with her. She might act like a pregnant woman sometimes. Don't try to piss her off or else things won't go well." She warned him.

"Okay, I will remember it." He nodded.

"As you should." 

"Yuri, do you want anything!?" Jane shouted from a distance. 

"No, thanks!!" Yuri shouted back.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Eunji was sitting on her bed, doing her school homework when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and Jungkook came in.

"I bought you something." Jungkook sat on the bed, besides where she was sitting and handed her a white box. "A new phone."

She gasped and opened the box. "O.M.G." Her jaws dropped as she picked up the golden object from the box. "Is that limited lion edition of iPhone 12 pro?!!"

"Yes." He nodded.

"I'm too broke to even buy an iPhone." She saw in awe while examining her new phone.

"I already put a sim in it and saved mine, Fuyu's, Yuri's, and Jane's number in it. You can do whatever you want now."

"Thank you, oppa." She pecked his cheek and went back to her phone, giggling like a small child. His breath hitched at the sudden kiss.

"She might act childish sometimes and there will be moments, where she will do unexpected things and sometimes don't even remember she did that." Yuri's words rang in his head.

'But these acts are not healthy for my poor heart', he thought with a sigh, trying to calm his fast-beating heart.

"It caught my attention when I went to buy a phone for you. I liked the design and bought it. I hope you liked it." He explained. 

"I love it." She smiled. "Thank you for buying this."

He smiled at her. "Your welcome."

"Damn, it's difficult to operate iPhone after using android for my whole life." She said, struggling with the new features.

"Here, let me help you." He squatted closer to her and started to explain to her. 

Their faces were already close as Jungkook was already bent to her height. Feeling something tickle, Eunji moved her eyes and saw his hair tickling her side cheek. She always had an urge to touch his hair and see how it felt. 

So, her other hand slowly and quietly went to his hair and touched it lightly. He was startled. She quickly retrieved her hand after running her hand through his hair.

"Why did that?" 

"Uh... I always wanted to touch your hair." Her ears turned red as she looked back at her phone. "And I have to say...they were very soft."

She heard some shuffles like someone is moving and in the next second, Jungkook's head was on her lap as he laid on her bed. His hair, which was in a small ponytail was now opened. "Play with my hair." He said while looking into her eyes. "I like what you did earlier."

Grinning from ear to ear, she ran her hand through his hair softly. He closed his eyes, relaxing under her gentle touch. 

She slowly started to hum while playing with his hair, making small braids with few strands of his long hair.

"When was the last time you cut your hair?" She asked.

"Maybe a year?" He said, not even sure about his own answer.

"Hmm." She nodded. "Have you tried any color on your hair yet?"

"Hmm, I think I tried every color. Red, silver, cherry, purple, brown, ash brown, grapefruit, blonde, teal and..." He trailed off. "That's it. I tried all these when I had short hair."

"That's a...lot."

"I know right." He chuckled. "Have you tried any?"

"No, but I wanna try teal. My favorite color is blue."

"I'm also thinking of going back to blue but this time, full blue."

"That would be very fabulous." She chuckled and accidentally tugged on his hair, resulting in a low moan from him. "Wait...did you just moaned?"

His eyes shot up in realization and he sat up. "I-I've to go." He got down from the bed and dashed out of her. She laughed, remembering his flustered face because of embarrassment. 

Her eyes fell on the small black rubber band. She picked it up. "I think he forgot it." She muttered and put her hair, which was open earlier into a ponytail and went back to her work. 

Just then she heard a faint sound of someone screaming but she decided to ignore it.

On the other hand, Jungkook was screaming in his room.

Yuri flinched when she heard Jungkook's scream since the kitchen doesn't have doors. "What was that?"

"I think he is practicing to debut as a singer now." Jane nonchalantly said while scrolling through her phone. Yuri just shrugged and went back to eating her chips.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

I'm sorry Yuri, Jane, Fuyu unnie, Yeona, Bora and Bom if you're not getting much scenes

I'm sorry Yuri, Jane, Fuyu unnie, Yeona, Bora and Bom if you're not getting much scenes. I'm trying to give but my mind always focuses on main roles since I'm not used to this number of side roles. I wish I could give you all equal scenes like Fuyu unnie did in Milkshake Café 👁💧👄💧👁