(U 4)

Jungkook rubs his growing bump, smiling as he stared at his television, where his hyungs live performance is playing

"I'm so proud of you, guys" He says, groaning as another contraction hits.
"Baby, you're kicking papa too much" He says, sighing.
"Let papa rest, baby" He says, laughing.
"I'm watching your uncles perform" He says, smiling. And yes, he's pregnant. The father? You'll know eventually. Jungkook grabbed his soggy cereal, smiling as he starts eating it.

Jungkook was again, watching the others performance. He missed them. But he didn't want to contact or talk to them. He didn't want them to think of him as someone who's disgusting for getting pregnant. He didn't want them to hate him because he got pregnant while still in the group. Hell, he didn't even get to say goodbye as he was so ashamed to face them. But they might already be mad at him because of leaving so unexpectedly.
"Baby, papa's sad that you won't be able to meet your uncles in real life. You'll only see them in tv" He says, sighing. Armys might already hate him for leaving too. For hurting the six feelings.

"I get to see you guys happy together though" He says, smiling wide.
"I'll give my little one the toy you had given to me" He said as he hugged the stuffed toy the six had gifted him.
"I miss you guys and armys too" He says, his smile falling as he starts to tear up.
"Stupid hormones" He said, pouting. He wiped his tears, sniffling.

"I wish I know how Jungkook is right now" Jimin says, sighing.
"We all are... " Hoseok says, sighing.
"I miss him" Taehyung says, giving a small smile on their old photos.
"Yeah" Namjoon says, watching videos of him and Jungkook together.

"What happened and what made him leave so unexpectedly...?"

?"