T: Swallow it and be a good girl

I did what I was told to do and swallowed it. After I swallowed it Tom pushed me on my back and stick his d*ch in me again. After that he collapsed beside me and look at me. We went under the sheets and cuddled naked. Gosh it was nice cuddling Tom naked. While we were cuddling I felt tom massaging my bOObs. I smiled and fell asleep.

                                   ~morning~

I woke up to Tom cuddling my stomach. He is so cute while sleeping. I went out of bed and got changed Tom was still naked, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back and took a picture of Tom sleeping and posted it on Instagram. I went in again and stared at him for a while and kissed him on the lips. He woke up after a few min and saw me staring at him and he smiled ( I'm not gonna like put those bold text I'm to lazy) "good morning baby" said Tom "good morning babe come on let's eat breakfast I'm gonna cook okay" i said "okay I'll be out I'm still naked from yesterday, how are you not sore yet I mean.." said Tom "Tom you weren't that rough yesterday" I said and went to the kitchen. I saw Emma on the couch and remembers the plan that we made well almost. So I sat down and spoke to Emma "hey Emma good morning" I said "good morning y/n!" Emma said "Emma about the plan.. we'll.? Are we gonna really do it.?" I questioned Emma "well we still need to tell Rupert and Tom. I'm good about it I want to do it.!" Said Emma "well I'm good with it too.! Well why don't you ask Rupert and I'll ask Tom.?" I said "great idea.!" Emma said " let's do it in breakfast" I said. And Emma nodded.

We are eating breakfast and talked different stuff
I finally ask Tom if we could do it " Tom I want to ask you something. And Rupert Emma wants to ask you something too." I said " what is it baby" said Tom "babe what is it" said Rupert to Emma. "well" I started " we wanted to live together until the end of hp like now we are all in one house me and Emma planned this because we all know we are inseparable and we want to live together so me and Emma thought that we should buy a house like a big house for us" I said Rupert and Tom were thinking. " I'm down!" Said Tom and I smiled "sure why not I mean I want to be with you guys " said Rupert. We all smiled and we were gonna pick a house later after dinner in my living room.

I went and cooked dinner for everyone and Emma is here to help me. We cooked pasta for dinner because we all love pasta. I put the platings and Emma put the pasta to the plate, we called the boys for dinner and we all sat in our chairs. After our dinner we all put our plates away and washed them I put water on my water bottle and put it on the fridge for later. We all went to the living room and opened my laptop and searched for big houses that we could afford.
(Btw I made a mistake here so y/n is 17 Tom is 19 Emma is 17 she just turned 17 and Rupert is 18)
"Since me and Emma are 17 we could like buy this next year we just need to find the perfect home for the 4 of us" I said "yeah that actually great" Emma said. Since we didn't found any perfect home for us we went to bed and check tomorrow. I went to my room with Tom and took a bath. I brushed my teeth and hair and did my skincare. After that I went to change and got out of the bathroom. Tom went in my bathroom and did his stuff. While Tom was in the bathroom I checked social media and got a message from the director of hp.

Director
Hi Y/n we will be starting filming on July which is next month so see you soon, bye :)

After I read that I went to the bathroom and told Tom that he massage me and we are starting filming next month "hey Tom.. umm we're gonna film next month for order of the Phoenix the director said." I said "okay well tell Rupert and Emma" Tom said "okay be right back" I said
So I went to Emma's room and told them about the news "hey Emma we are gonna start filming next month the director said" I said "okay thanks for telling me" said emma "tell Rupert" I said "okay bye and good night!" Emma said and I nodded. I went back to my room and saw Tom watching tv, he was watching the Simpsons. Gosh he's so cute laying there. I went in bed and scrolled down Instagram I saw some fan pages of me and Tom there is also Emma  and Rupert and some I see me. I followed some of them I I would know that they would freak out. After a few minutes I saw the fan page o followed that they showed me following them I was smiling. I got tired and put down my phone and cuddled with Tom. We were both tired and Tom turned the tv off and we both fell asleep..

                                  ~morning~

I woke up without Tom by my side I woke up went to the bathroom did my routine and went out to the kitchen to drink water. I saw Tom on my laptop finding homes for us I sat beside him and greeted him good morning "good morning babe" I said "good morning baby how's your sleep" Tom said "it was good at first but you weren't there" I said "I'm sorry I couldn't sleep anymore so I came and opens your laptop to find homes. Oh I saved some for us to choose I'll show you all later" Tom said "okay. I'll start cooking breakfast" I said "okay" Tom said. I started cooking breakfast and Emma and Rupert came. "Good morning love birds" I said "good morning to you too" Emma said "Emma could you help me  I don't wanna burn anything could you toast the waffles?" I questioned "sure.!" Emma said we started to do it and after that we put them in the plates we all ate breakfast and talk about the homes we should choose. After breakfast we all went to switch on the couch and chose what house we should choose we are going to buy them next year so we are going to reserve the home we will choose. "How about this one" Rupert said " eh it's to little" Emma said " this one this looks big for us.?" Tom said "eh it's to..boring" I said "we should choose the home that we all want" I said. We were still looking for homes and finally.. we found the perfect home for us.

A/n: hey guys it's Farah here. I will be showing the houses on the next slide but no story's just the house. Hope you like this story and make sure to follow me on Instagram @feltonsbubs MWAAAA ily all have a great day!!! 💗