Mafia's meeting

I got really shocked when I saw the view inside. Tears are forming but I tried to hold up and showing that I am strong and not hurt by this."so, Saumya how do you like that?" Cole smirks and ordering me to sit on the chair but I ignored it ." Jake, why you did that." I asked calmly but I get impatient when he has not answered and just looking down and not daring to look into my eyes." Jake, I said why you did that!!" I asked angrily as first drop of tear fell. I can't believe that jake also worked with mafia and has kidnapped me.

" Ok don't shout . your love is not what you think" finn came forward to me and offering me to sit as he dragged the chair out. " Ok, now you three get out from here . I want to talk to her alone." Said Cleo by staring at me but I was just staring at jake with angry eyes that he has betrayed me. Now , I know why he kept apoliging to me that because of him I got in danger and it's truth now I am in danger because of HIM. They get outside and I make my eye to look at cole who is already staring at me.

" Why you have kidnapped me? I don't know anything" I said angrily and almost shouting." See, I will just ask you some questions and you will answer it correctly, otherwise things will not gonna to be good. Understand?" Wait. Is he threatening me? " I don't know what are you talking about". " You will get to know. So,tell what's your relationship with Jennifer Hanson?"

" See, let me tell you I don't know anything about Jennifer I even don't know his name until JAKE tell me" only by taking his name I get really mad. now I just hate him!. " I have told you saumya. Just answer me correctly!. Don't check my patience!" He shouted at me and I flinched at his tough word. " I am telling the truth".he exhaled briefly like he is just annoyed by me and can't bear me. "Riley ciem inside!!" He shouted but not angrily.

Riley came with worried expression he looks like he was afraid he might do something to me . " Take her to the room and ask her about it. I am really tired right now. I am going to sleep" by saying this he left. And Riley came towards me ." Let's go" by saying this he takes my hand and started moving towards my room which goes through the hallway.i was expecting that he will again take me in that room where I was before but no he is taking me somewhere else maybe at any other dark room.

There was a white door in front of me " this is where you will stay" he said and opened the door I stepped inside and it was not as bad as I thought . It is really big and better than previous. It has one bed with white bedsheet and a blue cover with blue pillow that is really huggable. And has white walls all surrounding and a 1 door was also there .of course it is bathroom. it is far better than my own room in my house but then also I love my own home maybe it's not that much good and decorative but I have my freedom and that's really matter.

"This is your room and I want to ask you some questions" he sit at the bed and pat at the other side of the bed offering me to sit. However I am not really afraid of him but that doesn't mean that I will not be alert. I sat with him. " See, I am telling the truth I really don't know anything . I dont know why you guys think that I am involved in this". I said it by looking at him, waiting for his answer." We have not kidnapped you to waste our time." He takes the break and said again" I will meet you later I hope you change your mind and tell me everything." By saying this he get up and went towards the door before going he turned to me and said" and If you want anything to eat there is a phone kept at the side of your bed just call 235. And yes if you are thinking to call anyone else then it will not work. It only takes our number." By saying this he left and why he is treating me like this that I am their special guest. I just ignored this. And starts thinking what's my fault and why they think that I am involved in this . And jake I can't believe it.

" Jake w-why you d-did that" " I have loved you so much and you just betrayed me. I will never forgive you.".

Author note

I am really sorry that the story is too short but I have not get any time to write. I was busy in School assignment, work etc. But I promise that the next part I will try to make it a little longer.

And yes I want to show picture of cole so you imagine him.

Cole

Jake has not shown his face yet he was still in the mask but there will will be revelation soon.