fall in love with Mr hacker

It was a sunny morning , birds are chirping the sunlight hit my face through glass of window and give it a shine. Suddenly I got a notification bell on my phone . I have picked up my phone it was one of my friend named phil.

Phil: hey

Saumya: hi phil, good morning

Phil: morning, you have to come to the auora bar tonight. It's a friend party😍. everyone is excited to meet face to face.

Saumya: I am also very excited bro see you people. Ok I will be there.

Phil: at exact 9 pm.

Saumya: got it
Phil: and yes everyone has said to bring that hacker also🙄😒

Saumya: phil, his name is Jake. And you don't want to meet him?

Phil: I don't know why they want that weird hacker to be here.but still it's ok.
                        Phil is now offline
                        Saumya is now offline.

Author p.o.v
Well,  a hacker boy is a mysterious guy who has suddenly joined in Saumya's whatsapp the reason behind   that was her half sister has gone missing and he needs your and your friends help to find her. You have never seen him nor heard his real voice he wanted to keep his identity secret. You have fall love with him by just chatting with him. Hannah is now founded so for that celebration there is a party at auora bar .

Saumya p.o.v
My heart began to beat fast know that I will meet jake tonight.i have always imagined jake as a tall, light muscles,and always wear black hoddie and mask. I was excited and nervous at the same time then I decided to text jake.(hacker)

Saumya: hey, jake.
Jake: hi, what happened?

Saumya: can't I text you .

Jake: no, you can.

Saumya:well, I want you to do a favour for me.

Jake: yes, I will love to help you .

Saumya: will u pls come to auora bar, tonight.

Jake: Saumya, you know right that I can't come I don't want to show up like that.

Saumya: ok, u have just said because everyone and me also wanted to meet you. Phil has invited everyone.

Saumya: but it's ok I will tell them that you are not coming.

Jake: wait.what!?
Jake: phil has invited you to come?

Saumya: yes.

Jake: I think you should not go.

Saumya: why?

Jake: ok, fine I am also coming.

Saumya: why you suddenly changed your mind?

Jake: what's the Timming?

Saumya: 9pm

Jake: ok I will come and pick you up at    9pm.
                    Jake is offline now.

Saumya: thanks jake.
                 Saumya is offline now.

Saumya p.o.v
I was very happy  and confused also at the same time that why he suddenly changed his mind but that doesn't matter right now . What is matter that I will meet jake personally.

Time skip to 🌃 night.
I get dressed up in a short black dress and done some light MakeUp. I am satisfied with my look. I was waiting for jake and every minute pass my heart began to beat fast and suddenly my heart  get stopped beating when I heard a door ring. Obviously it was jake.i am feeling too nervous Just like a kid before the result.the several thoughts are roaming in my mind. Am I looking beautiful?, He will like me or not,. I don't want to show my nervousness to jake. I had take the last glance to my mirror and headed towards the door and opened it and then.....