II part.😊

Then.. I saw a tall man wearing a black hoddie and mask,his blue eyes are hypnotizing me and yes that was jake I can see he was also very nervous and kinda shy also we both stared at each other eyes for awhile. I came to my senses

Saumya: hey jake, come inside.🙂

Jake: 🙂

Saumya: you are not putting the mask off. Aren't you?

Jake: I am sorry Saumya, I am not ready yet.

Saumya: it's ok take your time.so, shall we move?

Jake: yeah

We sat in the car I can clearly see on Jake's face that he is not happy by going there.

Saumya: jake, are you ok? Looks like you don't want to go there.

Jake: no, I am alright ( he smiled 🙂)

I smiled back and nodded. Soon we reached to the auora bar.

Saumya: are you ready?

He nodded.we get out of the car. I saw a girl with short hair that was my friend Lilly. She came towards us and hugged me . She than saw jake.

Lilly: you are jake . Right?. That hacker boy.

Jake:  yes.

I hit my hand slowly and secretly on Jake's elbow so he can handshake with Lilly. Then Lilly also forward her hand.

Lilly: ok come. Everyone is waiting.

Saumya: you were waiting outside to greet us? ( I asked teasingly)

Lilly: haha, no I was just taking fresh air. Now come if you are done to mock me.

We go towards the bar there was everyone waiting for us. Everyone greeted us and we take our places jake was sitting right side of me and phil is sitting left side of me.( Sorry I forgot to mention that phil is a kind of womanizer and also he is owner of auora bar. Of course he is always surrounded by beautiful girls). Phil always tries to flirt with me and jake don't like that he has also said once when we are chatting that he don't trust phil and don't like him that much.

Phil: you are so beautiful ( he winked)

Saumya: hey , don't make me shy.

Phil: so your hacker boy is not showing us his face.

Jake: I am not ready yet.( He said coldly)

Dan( one of my fucking friend): hey, you can show to us.

Saumya: dan, please give him some time he will show his face later. Right jake?

Jake: yes maybe.

Jessy: ok stop this. Let's order something 😀

We have ordered our drinks after drinking .
Richy: it's very nice to meet again.

Hannah ( Jake's half sister): yes we all are always busy In our work we should take some fun time.

Cleo: yes. Hey, have you heard about a physcopath who has tortured hai girlfriend to be with him.

Jessy: ohh really how did you know?

Cleo: I was seeing news tomorrow there was headlines that a physcopath who has mudered 5 people is wanted and he has 1 girlfriend also who he always torture her.

Saumya: ohh poor girl.

Cleo: but now with the help of that girl he is in the jail.

Jessy: that was really creepy and scary . That poor girl who has been gone through this .

Richy: ohh come on girls what's the matter you are discussing it's a party let's dance.

I glanced to jake he was busy in talking with his sister I am happy that he is comfortable here and already solved his matter with his half sister.
I realised someone touched my hand that was phil🙄.
Phil: do you want to dance with me?

Saumya: yes sure.( If I refused him that will be kinda rude and also I was here to have some fun.)

Before going I turned to jake he was already giving phil  a death glare and he squeezing the glass in his hand. But then phil grabbed my hands and move towards dance floor. His one hand is holding my hand and other was on my waist . I can feel his hot breath on my lips he was continuously staring at my lips our face are only 5 cm away. I stared at him when suddenly I felt someone's hand is removing us each other away.

Author p.o.v

Who was that who is seperating us? Was that jake? Maybe?   Hey, sorry for my grammar mistakes I am not really good at English. Bit hope u like this second part. Please let me know if I like this or want that I make 3 part. 😊😊 Love u all and thanks for reading and give my story your precious time 😊❤️.