Saumya is kidnapped?

I  went up from my bed to do my morning routine. I moved towards bathroom and brushed my teeth and also take a quick shower as I know that  we have to cover a long journey today. Once I get dressed I went downstairs and sees jake is cooking something.  that smells good.

Saumya: that smells so good🙂

He faced towards me and smiled

Jake: sit, I will serve you.

Saumya: what?

I can see clearly his cheeks get a little pink.

Saumya:I mean what you have cooked for breakfast. You silly? ( I laughed and shakes my head)

Jake: o-ohh that. I - I have cooked pancakes and make tea also. I am bringing it.

We both sat on the chair and started eating.

Saumya: so, what you have decided where should we go to escape.

Jake: I have booked one hotel room. We will live there until I get update about what they are planning to do next and later, I will decide to move on to my village.

Saumya: ohh does anyone live there?

Jake: no, it's empty my grandma and grandpa used to live there.

Saumya: now, where are they?
Jake: they are no more

Saumya: I'm sorry, jake.

Jake:  me too.

Soon we have finished our lunch.

Jake: now, we should start packing our clothes to go.

I nodded and went towards my room and starts packing once it is done I bring my suitcase down , jake was already there folding his clothes. I have saw a pink shirt, I thought he has only black colours hoddie because he always wear those

Saumya: you have pink colour hoddie also?

He turned around to face me and he was shocked by seeing me.

Jake: I didn't notice that you were here. and this hoddie I have not buy with myself, Lily has gifted me.

Saumya: that's good, you should wear this.

Jake: ahh next time. Okay?( He scratches his neck nervously)

A soft laughter leave my mouth.

Saumya: sure, your packing is done?

Jake: yes, almost.

Saumya: so, we should move now.

He nodded and we went outside the house . We put our suitcases in the car and  sat on our seats.jake was the one was driving the car. His driving skills were far better than me." I should learn from him"( I mumbled)

Soon we reached to that hotel . We went towards our room.

Jake:  I will help you to unpack things.

Saumya-me too

I started putting my stuff in almirah there was pair of box which I have left in the car and I forgot there, there was some of my clothes, toothbrush.

Saumya- jake I forget to bring another pair of boxes . Can you bring?

Jake: of course

Then I again started to unpack my and jake things . Jake come inside with  his cheeks were totally red and he was sweating and was very nervous. I get worried that something happened I immediately ask

Saumya: jake, is everything okay?

Jake:y-yes ok. Take these boxes.

He has handed me boxes and looking away by giving me boxes. He then went to the bathroom to freshen up as everything is done.

I then looked at boxes and then I realised that why he was so nervous there were some of my clothes and at the top there was my panties and bras. I just bit my lower lip nervously.

Time shifted to afternoon.

I was doing something on my laptop when jake suddenly comes and sat on the edge of the bed facing me with serious face.

Jake: Saumya, I wanted to ask something.
Saumya: yes?

Jake: will you like to come for lunch with me outside?

He asked me with making big eyes. Of course who can refuse when he look like that I smiled and nodded

Jake: so let's go now!

Saumya: ok
I have weared my dress and went outside jake was already there waiting for me patiently.

Jake: can we move.

Saumya: yes, but why you are so impatient. Are you that much hungry.?

Jake: no , it's not like that ,  well. Let's go, now.

Soon we reached to one restaurant we  named "swans" . I started moving there, we entered and sat.

Jake:ok, so what do you wanna eat?

Saumya: amm.what about a kadhi?

Jake: that will be awesome.

We ordered kadhi and chawal and starts eating

Saumya: it's nice!

Jake : yes, it is. It's the best restraunt here.

Saumya : yes I can see that.

Jake: and again sorry for causing so much trouble in your life.

Saumya; jake , I already said to you that it's not your fault.

Jake: I hope it is not and not going to be.

Saumya: I believe you, jake🙂

Jake🙂, wait Saumya I am coming.
I nodded
Jake:hey take this I have take the fuluza( a drink) for you.

Saumya: ohh thanks, but I have no.space left In my stomach.

Jake: please drink this . I have thought this will make you happy ( he said sadly)

Ohh no I can't take this

Saumya: ok.ok I will drink.

I take the glass and start drinking

Saumya: it's nice.

Jake :🙂, shall we move now?

Saumya: yes.

jake pays the bill and we went outside I felt a bit dizzy. but I tried to keep walking but now I totally get feeling of dizzy and I get unconscious .

When I woke I was in the dark room I rubbed my eyes with my hand and then see around there was no one just me. And what happened when I get unconscious? Where Is jake? Did mafia kidnapped me?!

Author note.

What do you think did mafias succeeded to kidnap? But where is jake ?

Jake is suspicious!