jealous jake is damm hot

I saw jake he looks really pissed off looks like he is going to do a murder I am not expecting him to look this dangerous. He just take hold my wrist and go outside the auora bar. He pinched me towards the wall.

Jake: what the hell were you doing?( He said angrily)

Saumya:I-I don't understand what you mean.( I shutter a little)

We get distracted when we heard someone unpleasant conversation.

Personal 1- we have to find him at any cost otherwise he will ruin our plan.

Person 2- hmm. First we have to find his weakness so we can torture him and he will get helpless.

Person 1: and can make him to do whatever we want .

Person 3: I have heard from our detectives when they hack his private chatsthat he is contacting one girl since long time

Person 1: are you trying to say she is his girlfriend or something?

Person 3: who knows that  she can be his lover.

Person 2: as far I know him he is not in the things like this. He is not intrested in these things.

Person 1: what's her name?

Person 3: Saumya.

Person 1: so we should go after her?

Person 2: as we want to gain information about him we should move towards her. it can be beneficial for our aim

Person 3: you are right.i am sure he fall in love with her.

Person 1: how can you be sure?

Person 3: the way he text and as far as we know him he don't show up to people like that but when she ask him to visit her face by face than he agreed very easily.

Person 2: you might be right.

Person 1 : we should enter at the bar.we are already late.

Person 2 and 3: hmm.

Saumya pov

I just get shocked at whatever I listened. I am just speechless. Now I seriously want to know who is jake? Why they want him? What plan they are talking about? Several thoughts are roaming in my mind when jake hold my wrist and move towards the car and locked the door.

Saumya: jake what was that? And what's your relationship with them?

Jake: Saumya calm down. We will go to my apartment and talk there

Saumya: what!? Haven't you heard that they have moved towards the bar to search for us what if they harm our friends?

Jake: they will not

Saumya:  how can you be sure? Sorry, but I can't take this risk. I care about my friends.

He just stared at me with his blue shinning eyes.

Saumya: what?

Jake: why you are not listening to me?

Saumya: because whatever you are saying is not right.

Jake: it is. I can understand that you care about your friends and believe me they will not harm them.

Saumya: how can you be sure?

Jake: because their aim is only you and me.

By saying this he put a child lock at my side. I just stared at him.

Saumya: do you really think that I will just jump out off the car?

Without saying anything he started the car.

At the way of jake apartment.

Saumya: what were they talking about?!

Jake: Saumya we will talk about this when we reach.

Saumya: jake please tell me.

Jake: Saumya try to understand it's not safe here to talk about.

Saumya: seriously? Who is in this car.
Who can hear our conversation?

Jake: please try to understand.

I have just keep my mouth shut comparing who is more stubborn.

Author pov

Sorry that this story is not that much long. It's because my exams are near foe information I study in class 8( I don't know why I wished to share it.lol.) but seriously I have not prepared very well for my exam actually not satisfied with my prepration. that's why sorry again but I can guarantee that I will come soon in the next part. And please comment also I don't know but it motivates me to right more . Bye :). ( I am a little old school) you can tell by this smiley. It's here
:)