Mistakes Happen

"Randy, why did you try to slice the building again?" Nomi asked as he tangled Randy using his scarf. Randy couldn't tell Nomi the reason. It's stupid and just what S.ward Smith once said, "Swords can cut through anything except stupidity."

"Sorry, Nomi. I got a bit carried away. Please let me down now." He begged as he tries to loosen the scarf but Nomi pulled it to make it more tighter. He is quite angry.

"I'm sorry, Randy. But you need to be punish for doing stupid things. God, why did I choose you again? Forget it. Get tangle here until I come back. If you escape, you won't be able to live anymore." He warned before leaving Randy alone in his room with the scarf being so tight he can't loosen it up. Randy look around to try and find something to cut the scarf but he knew this scarf is very strong. He went and sat down for almost the whole day without eating or drinking since he can't really move from his spot.

He sighed as he look at the window. The starry sky shines beautifully in the night and he can't go out for patrol. He's still can't move. He wondered a bit.

"Dangit. I can't go patrolling the city like this. I wonder if he noticed that I'm still tangled up?"

With Nomi in his patrol.

"I forgot he's tangled up. Dangit." Nomi slapped his face as he sat down on one of the tall buildings in Norrisville. How can he forget about the most stupidest thing he ever done? He looked at the moon above him. He doesn't know what to do for now.

"Should I go back?" He asked himself. Soon enough, Creep, First Ninja, NomiRandy and S.ward Smith was behind him, looking at him with confusion.

"What?" Nomi asked. NomiRandy went annoyed.

"What? What?! That's your question after what you did to my own twin?!" He said angrily. Nomi sighed.

"Look, I forgot okay? I'll go back and get him out. It's not like he's gonna die, is he?" Nomi asked in a slight annoyance. Everyone slapped their face.

"Nomi, when did you leave Randy?" First Ninja asked.

"Since 7:30 in the morning."

"And how long has it been?" Creep asked, leaning against the wall.

"A few hours?"

"Nomi, what time is it now?" S.ward Smith asked.

"Hmm, oh. 6:30 am. Why?"

"Nomi, how long has he not eating or drinking yet?" NomiRandy asked.

".... Shit." Nomi realized and immediately went back to Randy. The others sighed after knowing that Nomi left Randy in his room, tied up and not been eating anything for the whole day.

Nomi arrived and saw Randy being weak and tired. He went panicked.

"Randy, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to leave you like this!" He said and took off the scarf. Randy fell down weak, he looks tired and skinny. Dangit Nomi, you almost killed the ninja and the Sorcerer isn't even attacking yet.

"Y-you came back... Finally..." Randy said and fell down. Nomi immediately got some food and feed the smaller boy. Randy took a few bites before started coughing. Nomi got some water and feed Randy to soften down his throat. Soon, Randy isn't hungry as much but he saw how guilty Nomi was. He hugged him from behind with care.

"Nomi, it's okay. I mean, I deserve it so don't feele too bad. At least I'm not dead." He said to cheer Nomi up. Nomi smiled a bit and hugged Randy back. His ninja is so nice, more nicer than First Ninja surprisingly.

"I'm sorry, Randy. I really didn't mean to starve you..." He said guilty, scared if what he have done could called as a murder. He started to cry a little. Randy hold onto Nomi's face and made Nomi looking down towards him.

"Relax, Nomi. I'm strong. I'm still here, okay?" Randy said, wiping down Nomi's flowing tears. Nomi smiled and hugged Randy tighter. Randy brought Nomi downstairs and let him cuddling on the sofa. It's kinda comfy.

"Nomi, are you still crying?" Randy asked. Nomi shook his head.

"No, only a little bit." He said and snuggled with Randy. The smaller boy chuckled and let Nomi do what he wants. He opened the TV and watch a movie while Nomi rest on top of Randy's thighs.

A few hours pass and it's now lunch time. Randy slowly got up while Nomi is asleep. He smiled a bit before went to the kitchen and made some lunch. Burgers sounds nice, don't you think?

"Randy?" Nomi asked after a few minutes without Randy's cuddles.

"Hey, Nomi. I've made some burgers. Do you why some cheese in yours?" Randy asked as he placed the patty on the bottom bun. Nomi nod and sat down as Randy finished making the burgers and set it up on the table.

"Here, Nomi. Eat up." Randy said and munch on his food. Nomi smiled a bit before eating the burgers. Not bad to be honest. He went down to his thinking train and thought about the mistake he had done.

"Nomi, I know you're still thinking about it. Relax, everyone makes mistakes." Randy nudged with a sweet smile. Nomi blushed a little at the smile and look away.

"I guess so... But you would've die if I didn't come back." Nomi said a little and went down. Randy sighed and told Nomi to face him. Once Nomi did thinking he might get scold, Randy simply flicked Nomi's forehead. Nomi winced a bit.

"Nomi, mistakes are mistakes and it's all in the past. So what if you let me there alone? You came back and that's all that matters now." Randy said and hugged Nomi dearly. Nomi smiled and hugged him back. This child is something alright.

"Thank you, Randy." He said and let Randy stares at his ever changing color eyes. Randy blushed a little and nod his head.

"No problem, Nomi. You're my teacher after all." He said with a smile. Nomi decided to tease Randy a little for a bit of fun. He made Randy still looking at his eyes and smirked.

"Are you sure it's not senpai?" Nomi asked. Randy blushed and went stuttering.

"W-wait, w-what do you m-mean?!" Randy asked. Nomi chuckled and kissed Randy's forehead.

"Nothing. Thanks for the food, Randy. I'll be meditating in your room. Perhaps you would like some other enjoyable activity that you have in your mind~?" Nomi teased and left towards the room. Randy look down and went shy as he saw a problem.

"Dangit..."

"Oh and Randy." Nomi called at the ninja with a smirk.

"I know you like being a bottom." He said and left. Randy blushed and wondered how in the world Nomi would know that. Don't say...

"He saw it?!" Randy rushed upstairs to see Nomi looking at Randy's box he hidden underneath his head. Nomi was smirking with evil. There's a lot of meanings in that smirk.

"My my, aren't you an interesting ninja. I've never seen all of this in a ninja's room before. Very naughty of you, Randy. Then again, it's in your name anyway." He said chuckling. Randy blushed and noticed the door was locked. How-?!

"So, do you want to start your training, Randy?" Nomi asked, using a husky voice (Corpse Husband's voice) and made Randy fell down, weak at the voice. That was attractive somehow.

Randy blushed and nod his head, can't run away and the thought of Nomi doing it to him with the stuff he had hidden made him unbelievably needy. Nomi smirked and made the room dark, then proceed to lift Randy's chin seductively as Randy's eyes shows neediness and lust.

"Let's start with your training, my ninja~♥."