C H A P T E R T W O

•••
Perspective of: Daya

Mature Content

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I barked out.

"Chill out. All we have to do is stay in here for seven minutes." He replied walking over to the other side of the room. Which didn't help keep any distance from us considering how small the room was.

"Oh fuck you." I hissed at him.

"Oh yeah?" He questioned as he looked up to face me.

His eyes shot cold daggers right into mine as he glared and got up. He slowly started walking closer to me causing me to back up.

"Why are you coming closer?" I nervously asked, still backing away from him.

"Why? Is it making you nervous?"

I eventually hit the door and he came face to face with me. His eyes roamed my body and then looked directly at mine. I quickly push him away and try to slap him. His hand grabs my arm and he spins me around and pins my arm on the wall. With his body pressed up against mine he slowly starts to kiss my neck. He moves up into my ear and whispers,

"Fuck you too."

My eyes widen as I realize the fact that I'm enjoying this. Maybe it's all those shots but something about the way his breath felt against my skin made my knees weak.

He uses his free arm and wraps it around my waist pulling me closer and starts to kiss my neck again. I accidentally let out a muffled moan as he kisses me behind my ear.

I feel him smirk as he continues to kiss the area more. He then turns me around, looks me dead in the eye, and let's me go. I stood there frozen in place as I thought to myself,

"That's it?"

Without thinking I grabbed his collar, pulling him in and slammed my lips against his. My eyes widen in shock as I realized what I just did. His hands wrapped around my body once again and pulled me closer. My body relaxed and I slowly began to close my eyes.

His hands began roaming my back causing chills to form all over my body. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip granting entry. My heart raced as his sweet taste filled my mouth. We were chest to chest with my arms wrapped around his neck. Our breaths made perfect harmony as our tongues pranced around with one another.

My hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt, lifting it up and over his head. As our lips touched again he removed both straps of my dress from my shoulders. They fall to the ground as I shimmy them off. Without breaking the kiss, Kaidan lifted me up onto the washing machine making me kick off my heels. He definitely had some experience in this.

With his lips releasing from mine he removes my strapless bra and starts to slowly play with my breast. His tongue made tiny circles around my nipples while he used his hand to play with the other causing me to left out soft moans.

At this point my panties were soaking wet, I wanted him bad. I didn't care about anything else.

"Show me how bad you want it." He whispers as he remove my breast from his mouth and started to slip of my all black panties.

I look at him in confusion as he backs away onto the wall behind him.

"What?" I asked sitting up.

"Touch yourself."

Those simple two word somehow turned me on even more causing me to throb. Desperation came over me and my whole body overflew with embarrassment as I slowly moved my hand toward my clit.