Jail Birds

'Okay Duckburg Public Radio listeners, the next caller who answers our question correctly will get three free tickets to Emma Glamour's IT party' said the radio announcer.
"Quick!Call the radio station!"said Annebelle to Denise,who came to Duckburg from Spoonerville, and Mimi.All three women jumped to the numerous cell phones that they managed to get a hold of to call the radio station.
'Hello caller.' said the radio announcer.
"Who got through?"asked Annebelle.
"Not me."said Mimi.
"Me neither."said Denise.
'Hello?Papa Swan's?' came Emilie's voice from the radio. 'I'll like a large New York style pepperoni pizza.Ooo.And some mozzarella sticks please.'
"Seriously?Emilie?!"complained Annebelle.
"I'm more concerned with the fact that she thought she was calling Papa Swan's."said Denise.
'This isn't Papa Swan's.' said the radio announcer. 'This is Duckburg Public Radio, and if you answer our question correctly you get three free tickets to Emma Glamour's IT party.'
'I don't want to go to Emma Glamour's IT party. I want pizza.'said Emilie.
'But the prize isn't pizza.'
'What's wrong with pizza?What you got against pizza?'
'Listen lady,the prize is three free tickets to Emma Glamour's exclusive IT party.Not pizza!'
'Will there be pizza there?'asked Emilie.The radio announcer proceeded to hang up after that.
"Here's our chance!"said Annebelle with excitement.The sisters went towards the phones once more.
'Hello,caller.'said the radio announcer. 'Please tell me you want to go to Emma Glamour's IT party.'
"Yes!Yes!Yes!"said Annebelle. "Now ask the question!"
'Alright,lady,sheesh!The question is who is Emma Glamour's son?'
"Mark Beaks!C.E.O., and Founder of Waddle!"
'That is correct!Come on down to the Duckburg Public Radio station to receive your free three tickets Miss-'
"Annebelle!"
'Miss Annebelle.Come on down to Duckburg Public Radio to claim your free tickets!'said the radio announcer.
"Let's go!"said Annebelle when she hung up the phone.She,Denise, and Mimi went to Denise's car to get to the radio station.
"I can't wait to go to the party!"said Mimi on the way to the radio station.
"Me either!The celebrities!The outfits!What are you excited for Annebelle?"said Denise.
"Everything."lied Annebelle.She wasn't interested in everything.The only thing she was interested in was landing herself a good looking actor that'll cater to her every whim.Specifically a young, and up, and coming actor with a lot of money.
"We're here!"said Denise interrupting Annebelle's thoughts.
"Good.You two wait here while I get the tickets."said Annebelle getting out of the car.
"But-" said Mimi,but Annebelle already left.
"Why am I not surprised?"said Denise.
"You don't think she's using us to get into Emma Glamour's IT party do you?"asked Mimi.
"Won't put past her."Denise said with suspicion.Now that Mimi had mentioned it,Annebelle was being unusually nice.Too nice in fact.
"I'm back!"Annebelle announcing her return.
"Oh,good."said Denise wondering if she should ask Annebelle about her sudden selflessness.
"And I had a great idea! I thought we could make a mini-vacation of going to the IT party. I found this hotel on the beach that's cheap, and has a lot of men in the lobby."said Annebelle. "What do you say?"Denise looked in the rear view mirror at Mimi,who looked excited.Perhaps there was no ulterior motives to Annebelle's kindness.
"Alright."said Denise,hoping all this won't blow up in their faces.

                                                           *   *   *

As Annebelle had said she got herself, and her sisters a cheap hotel by the beach with lots of men in the lobby.Ironically,it was very pleasant.To the point it could pass as a five star hotel.
"I can't believe a place like this is so cheap."said Denise looking around.
"Did you not think I did my research about this place first?"asked Annebelle.
"Honestly,no.I didn't think you did."
"Gee,thanks."
"Let's go."said Mimi,suddenly feeling anxious for some reason. "I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen."
"Oh,don't be so dramatic.You're just anxious to get to the party.We still have a hour to get there."said Annebelle.Suddenly the police burst through the doors.
"Everybody here is under arrest!This is a raid!"said the officer in charge.
"I'm sure they don't mean it."said Annebelle with surprise confidence as Denise,and Mimi glared at her.
"Get up you flosy."said an officer grabbing Annebelle roughly by the arm while two other officers grabbed Denise, and Mimi.
"Okay,so maybe they're serious."