Taehyung walk to the kitchen and did the dishes lily was confused.

L: huh did linqin really change you?

She say quietly after that lily went to the gun rear and saw jungkook shooting she smirks.

L: wow....

She check him out and smiles.

Lily pov: its not the time to confess yet...

Flashback: 30yrs ago the time when lily join at 17.
B: everyone! Come meet your new member!

All 7 teen boys walk to the livingroom and looked at lily.

B: this is your new member Kim Lily please welcome her and be nice to her.
All: yes sir!
B: go on introduce yourself to my Boys
L; hi I'm lily I hope we get along.

After getting use to the place she was best friends with jungkook who was 19 he taught her how to shoot and how to fight to defend herself. Whenever he was injured from a mission with the other boys she would always take care of him until he told her a crazy story of his school days in the garden.

Jk: can I tell you a story lily?
L: sure.
Jk: the boys already know this story but I want to tell you it.
L: okay what Is it?
Jk: when I was in middle school 6 grade to 8 grade and high school 9th grade to 12 grade I was a playboy.

Her eyes widened.

Jk: girls liked me, I slept with them, I hated them. But they were stupid enough that I use them for fun, they were my toy. I was never in a relationship with any of them, sometimes I like to break their heart and laugh at them, I'm not a good boy lily, I was that boy who hated everyone and same for my parents. I hated my parents then one day they sent me to a metal health hospital they thought I was losing my mind which I wasn't so I stay there through out my middle school years and then when I start high school they took me out and I went back to being a playboy all girls came over me, I slept with them and toy them and then broke their heart I hated these girls. While at school that's when I met boss kangsoo who took me in my parents liked him and that was it, so it's been long snice I seen a girl in our team.

He grab her chin and she looked at him.

Jk: *laughs* why your face so scared? It's not like imma do the same to you.

He got up and left and that's when lily started to have a crush on him.
End

Jungkook take off his headsets and flip his hair she whistle, he turn around.

L: was it that tiring?
Jk: no. Also lily.
L: what?
Jk: taehyung seems to know about us being flirty.
L: oh who cares.

Lily walks over to him and place her hands on his chest and was a inch away from his lips.

L: let him know he won't tell anyone.

Lily started to flirt. Jungkook smirks and place his hands on her hips.

L: you know your the only one I have eyes on...and that's good.

Jungkook then slam her body on the wall and pin her there she widened her eyes.

Jk; then why not give me a kiss huh?
L: no.

She push him away and walked out he scoff and bit his lips. Linqin woke up and stood up as no one was in her room she sigh.

L: how long has I been out?

She was starting to feel better.

L: is everyone working?

Linqin grab a blanket and wrap herself in it and walk out and there she saw taehyung eating by himself.

L: where's everyone else?
T; oh they had to do something real quick.
L: so it's just you and me alone?
T: yeah.

She blush.

T: why?
L: well it's just im not comfortable being alone with a guy...
T: well I'm not gotta do anything I'm not that type of guy.
L: ok.

She walk over and open the sliding door to the garden, then she got scared of going out she walk back to Taehyung and tug on his shirt he looked at her.

T: what?
L: can you go to the garden with me?? I don't feel safe going out alone.
T: fine.

He cover his food and pull her hand towards outside.

T: let's go.

She blush as she look at him holding her hand, and they were out the garden. A couple of minutes the others came home.

Jm: where's taehyung?
Jk: no idea. Oh.

Jungkook saw them outside the pound and linqin was leading over looking at the fish's pointing at them smiling and talking.

Jk: found him.

They all look out the garden and there  they saw linqin pour a pile of dry small leaves on his head, they saw his mad expression as she laughs at him he ruffle his hair and smiles looking at her.

Y; oh. He's smiling.
Jk: I guess she is the only person who can bring back his smile.

They all smile, lily smiles and had another order in her earpiece from the boss, she sigh.

L: we got work to do guys.
Jh: great.
Jk: let's go.