┊͙Introductions

Characters we all know will be introduced gradually, their backstory as well.

They all have distinctive appearances and « capacities » (for example, Technoblade is a Piglin-Hyprid and has therefore, two appearances).

NOTCH (Ruler of All)                                                                                                                                       Omnipotent and wise, a timeless old man that now spends all his time in the Aether. Quite manipulative, he enjoys wars and conflicts, but only from afar. Divided Minecraft in five lands to divide the power and avoid rebellion from the godly-beings he created. 

HEROBRINE (Ruler of the Purgatory)                                                                                                            Blurry appearance, can be recognised by his white pupil-less eyes. Very mysterious and quiet, when they're not resting in The Purgatory they can be seen lurking in the Badlands. Like any ruler, they can fly and have their own powers and responsibilities.

UR-GHAST (Ruler of the Nether)                                                                                                                      Bloody Ghost, sentient and appreciates a good conversation. The Nether is a government based on coercive power (the rule of the strongest, a kratocracy). By extension, Ur-Ghast is the strongest Nether mob. Is unable to visit the Aether

XD (Ruler of the Overworld)                                                                                                                                    Lost his physical body, following a punishment from Notch. Deceitful, he's trying to get back his previous powers through all means possible. Is well-known for his eternal smile and round floating head. Has been trying to cultivate a deep bound with Overworld inhabitants such as Dreamwastaken and such...

REINE (Ruler of the End)                                                                                                                                               Of Enderman descent (can teleport, Silk-Touch hands...), she used to be a mother but lost sight of her child. Tall and strong woman (3.96m) whose favourite ride is her trusty EnderDragon. Doesn't care about the Overworld, but is very loyal to Notch and her duties as a ruler.

LADY EDEN or Y/N (Ruler of the Aether)                                                                                                            The youngest ruler, but not the most naive. Hasn't visited the Overworld since her resurrection, and is unable to visit the Nether. Antlers grow on her head, which get regularly visited by birds and such, and her white wings have a span of about 5meters. These attributes disappear in her human form. Tries to honour her duties, but is easily distracted by the world around her. Her goal is to guide as many lost souls as possible, and to protect as many Overworldians as possible.