•THREE•

It had been around two weeks seen I had come back to Birmingham, Spending most nights working in the Garrison, Didn't give me a lot of time to see Ada or Polly, so I started seeing her in the day rather than later in the night then usual

It had been around two weeks seen I had come back to Birmingham, Spending most nights working in the Garrison, Didn't give me a lot of time to see Ada or Polly, so I started seeing her in the day rather than later in the night then usual. Although she had been acting off, Going missing for a few hours a day, Of course I didn't mind she was her own person as I am mine, Just confused on where she was going, nevertheless as was well and we would botch occasionally go to the pictures together gushing over the unrealistic standards of men.

I though spending Most of my time at the pub would of taken a toll on me, But the atmosphere is rather quite amazing. My co-worker Grace is so friendly, Although she has her odd moments, where she was deep in thought or going weirdly close to doors or walls as if she was some secret agent listening for clues. The thought made me giggle, Grace was such a simple women and thinking she could be apart of such a big lie I was certainly going mad, we grown rather close in a short amount of time and the perks is knowing she was growing rather close with a certain Shelby. I must add it was quite an unusually connection the pair had but still, I warned the blonde of Thomas and his doings but she insisted she was okay.

It was normal evening, but was quieter then usual, the rain stopping people from wanting to come out. I had insisted I would close up and that she could go home early, she tried to argue with me but soon have in, a said her goodbyes, it wasn't long until the pub was still, So I decided to close up.

I was drying some glasses when the fire to the pub opened quite forcefully
I
"We're closed" i sigh turning around

I was cut off when a soaking wet Thomas Shelby come storming in right over to bad looking visibly distressed

My head falls to side staring for a moment, then pull out his usual whiskey and a glass. Whilst doing so he had seated himself in a chair and table in the middle of the room.

"What's up with you then" I say poring his drink

Tommy completely ignored my question "where's harry, grace even?"

I sit in the seat opposite him
"Both took the night off, Harry went to the pictures"

He didn't say anything but looked away.

The awkwardness began to rise

"Heard you got a new horse, grace said it was rather beautiful" i smile and look away , i had always been intrigued by horses, always wanted one of my own

"Well, I've just put a bullet in its head"
He claims, he didn't seem to flinch at the thought, Whereas my smile dropped just as fast as it came

"Was he lame Thomas?"

"He looked at me the wrong, it's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way" He pours himself another drink

"What a waste" i say with the sadnesses he had caused visibly showing