ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

This will be... JUST FLUFF CUZ SOFT BAKUGOU IS RARE AND IS A GEM WHO SHALL BE PROTECTED

 JUST FLUFF CUZ SOFT BAKUGOU IS RARE AND IS A GEM WHO SHALL BE PROTECTED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n POV

It was the day after (͡°‿ ͡°)
'Mothertrucker dude, my puSsAy hurts like a butt cheek on a stick'
And so, she looks to her... Side, to see that explosive dAdDaY is not there.

'Im here, barbeque sauce on my titties and my puSsAy hurts, and this bitch has the AUDACITY to just leave me hanging'

"Ugh, I'm so fucking sore"

'I kinda sound like a brat rn, eh it's his fault I'm so frickin' sore'

"You okay teddy bear?"

Asks explosive dAdDaY, in fresh clothes but with wet hair.

'Oh my puSsAy god's, fuck me sideways'
Was the only thing Y/n could think, her mouth hanging open.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay, it's just that I'm SORE"
she yells at dAdDaY, once she finally gains her exposure back.

"Damn, well I'm sorry teddy bear, I just needed to remind you who you belonged to"

sAiD dAdDaY slightly smirking, but his softness leaking out of his beautiful ruby eye's.

"Yeah, of course you did! I'm still pretty sore though"

Bakahoe smiled, seeing his love in such a vulnerable state because of him made his heart swell with pride and admiration.
This woman, was definitely going to be his future wife, and the mother of his children.

'Why the fudge hotcake is this handsome man staring at me... Ah shit, he's so cute, i swear to Satan's ass if this man isn't my future husband and the father of my 5 children I'm throwing hands'

"You look so beautiful, teddy bear. And you're only mine"
Whispered softly Katsuki, laying on his bed next to his love, cuddling and trapping her into his arms.

The vulnerable side of him opening up to Y/n, a sight she never thought she would witness.
Y/n's eyes softening, up to the realisation on how much they love each other, and that anything that could separate them, would make them stronger.

"I love you so much Katsuki"

"I love you too teddy bear, though Katsuki is not my name"
And here comes the smirking bakahoe again.

"Yeah, yeah whatever (nickname of your choice)"

"That's more I like it, love"
And here comes the soft Bakugou everyone is in love with

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What's up beautiful bitches! I know this is shorter than our will to live which I'm sorry but I'm actually really busy cuz divorced parents check and also stupid exams in which I'll probably fail and then start living in a cottage away from humanity OR maybe in a cozy cute little house with 4 cats and 2 dogs in which I'll just watch anime and work in a little coffee or flower shop everyday check :))
Love you💖