ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ

This will probably have a part two... And this will probably be pretty short

_____________________________

Third person pov

"Katsukiiii, what are you doing?"
Asked the bored girl, watching Bakugou clearly train.

"Tch, I'm training dumbass! What do you think I'm doing, having lunch with Michelle Obama?"
Said- well yelled the frustrated boy, punching and kicking the punching bag repeatedly.

"But I'm bored katsu, let's do something!"
Demanded the bored girl, while actually trying not to fall asleep.

"Not right now dumbass!! Stop bothering me while I'm training! Do your own thing!"
Yelled again katsuki, punching and kicking the punching bag even harder, sweat dripping from his forehead,to his neck and then sliding on his exposed chest.

"Okay, okay fine!"
Said Y/n, a lighting bulb lighting up her head, indicating that she probably got a shitty idea which would get her in trouble.

So Y/n got her luscious thick ass up from her sitting position, and started walking towards Izuku's dorm.
Why? Well, you will find out.

After she arrives at his dorm, she of course knocks at his door.

"Uhm, who is it?"
Asked Izuku, slightly scared to who it was.

"Hey Izu, it's me, Y/n"
After Y/n said that, Izuku quickly opened his door, he wouldn't want to let his friend outside now would he?

"C-Come in Y/n-chan"
Said the broccoli haired boy, while opening his door wider for his friend to come in, his shyness coming out.
The thing was, Izuku had never had a girl in his dorm, especially a cute and sexy girl like Y/n.
(Author: No cap, Y/n is so sexy😳 Like please fuck me ma'am)

"You really like All Might don't you?"
Teased Y/n, slightly chuckling while sitting down on izuku's bed.

"Y-Yeah, I mean he's great and he's the number one hero, and you know how much I like him-"
Started mumbling the boy.

"Okay, okay I get it relax!"
Said the confused girl.

"But really, you get defensive so easily, I wonder if you get defensive if I told you... You had a big dic-"

"OKAY Y/N-CHAN, P-PLEASE STOP!"
Yelled the broccoli boy, his face becoming redder than kirishima's hair.
While Y/n blowed out into full laughter so much, her sides started hurting, even Izuku started laughing a bit, finding his own shyness funny.

Meanwhile

Bakugou was feeling kinda bad, I mean he just yelled at his girlfriend.
I mean he yelled at everyone, but he yelled at his own girlfriend god damn it.

"I should probably find her"
Is what he said before storming out, not even bothering to wipe his sweat, or put on a t-shirt.

"Hey shitty hair! Do you know where Y/n is?"
Yelled Katsuki, when he was passing by kirishima.

"Uhh, I don't know bakubro, but I think she went to Deku's dorm, not sure though"

'WHAT!?'
Is what katsu thought, while mentally yelling at himself to why he shouldn't be so mean to Y/n, she might get tired and leave his angry ass for Deku. (While Y/n, really didn't mind and thought that his angriness was kinda hot, and she was pretty used to his angry behaviour)

And so Bakugou quickly storms to Deku's dorm, only to hear Y/n laughing loudly, even Deku slightly laughing.

This, gets Katsu riled up, so he storms the door open, and carries Y/n princess style to his dorm.

"K-Katsu what are you doing? Where are we going?"
Asked the girl, though she knew what was going on.

"Well, teddy bear you're going to get punished, at my dorm."
Demanded Katsuki with a sinister smirk

'Ah shit, here we go again'
Thought Y/n, slightly smirking as well, knowing what was going to happen.

-------------------

Shiiii 😳 I'm done with part one now😛😛
But y'all know the real smut is comin' on part two😳👏🏼