"1...2...3.." and I ran upstairs.

I opened the room, threw my clothes and when I removed my underwear, my arousal spread in the entire room.

The cold air hit my body and I shivered with goosebumps all over my body. I quickly did what he said and I waited.

After waiting for like forever the door opened up slowly.

"Call me Master" and I tried to look up when he again said, "Do things without my permission and there will be consequences" and I just nodded and looked down.

He came to me and started to slowly circle me. I took in his deep misty fragrance mixed with heavy arousal.

I dripped from my thigh to the floor, I was a mess. Yet I didn't try anything.

"You liked being around Absko?"

He asks with jealously lacing his tone. Which was very arousing for me.

"Look at you, your sweet arousal is dripping to the floor. Tell me, is Absko capable of doing that? Huh?"

"No master" and he purred as he now stood in front of me and starts to pat my hair softly and run his hands.

And suddenly his hand around my hair tightened and he pulled it making my head look up. To him.

"What is the safe word?"

"Pink" I breathed out.

"Good"

His eyes held raw lust with hints of Ace coming out.

"Ella will not come out. I am here to punish you"

"Yes master" I said obediently.

"So submissive" he again purrs. And I swear if he doesn't do anything, I will scream.

"Stand up" and I quickly stood up.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed making my breasts bounce. His eyes were fixed on it as they jiggled up and down.

He turned back and he went to the sofa. His shirt and trousers were off, and he was in his black boxers. He body did things me and I squeezed my legs.

When he turned around his erection was prominent and I was confused myself that how has he kept himself from bury his juicy dick in my wet pussy.

And my line of thought broke when I saw ropes in his hand. That were displayed on the table.

He walked to me with a smirk.

"Like I said, if you don't choose, I will choose for you" and he crawled on the bed to me.

He grabbed my hands and tied them on the bed post.

When my wrists were secure, he came to my level and he kissed me possessively.

My hips bucked to his and my legs opened on their own.

It was like my body was not in my control at all.

He then slapped my wet core and I yelped in his mouth. The sound and the feeling rung through my ears and body.

"No other man will and can make you feel pleasure ever. It only me. Do you get it?" he again slaps and I whine and my legs bend and spread out more.

"Yes mater" I moan out.

"Good slut" he growls.

"My slut and whore" his finger then enters me without any waring and my eyes close and I moan out.

His finger didn't move at all and I whined at the loss of friction, I opened my eyes to see him smirking down at me.

"Good girls get to cum, not bad girls. At that thought" and he pulls out his finger and sucks on it and my legs connect with each other to create some movement inside me.