Cruel words

I was still in daze with what had happen

I was still in daze with what had happen. I reached the studio early and I just sat there because I felt so weird. I felt as if my stomach were in knots.

I just shook my head, 'maybe I am just hallucinating things'

With that I turned to work on my art and now I couldn't focus on it.

Growing irritated from not being able to do something, I just got up and decided to leave. I wrote a note for Sandra about leaving, just in case.

I left the studio after locking it and I made my way to the house.

On my way home I kept on looking outside to see if I could find a glimpse of him again, but I couldn't. But I did have the same feeling of being watched. I would occasionally stop and look around but still no luck.

When I reached home, I occupied my mind in making the dinner and doing house chores. When I was done, it was around 7pm. So, I sat down to have dinner while watching some random movie.

When I was done with it, my phone rung, I looked to see it was my mother.

"Hi mom", I say as I smile and go to the kitchen to keep my plate and wash it.

"Hi honey, how are you? Did you hear the news? I am so happy! Now we can travel without any fear!"

I smiled at her and made small talks and by that time I went outside to sit in the balcony.

After some time of us talking, she asked, "Now, since we all are free, you can look for a proper gym and running ground, I am pretty sure you have gained weight Lola", Lola is a nickname at my house.

And with that I pursed my lips. "I will"

"Good", and she talks about what all I need to avoid and what all shall I do to lose weight. And as she spoke, I started to cry. After such a long time, all the insecurities and bullying came back to me.

Mom was now talking about some gossip.

"Mom, I have to go, I am tired. I have to sleep"

"Ok ok, bye honey! Goodnight and I love you"

"Love you too mom" I murmured.

As soon as she hung up, I started to again cry.

No matter how much I tried, I gained my weight all over again, I was so ugly. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried on it. I didn't switch on the lights on my balcony so no one could see me.

In a distance I heard a huge growl and looked up with teary eyes.

"Maybe some wolves are fighting"

I say as I made my way inside after locking the balcony windows. I made it to my room completely numb and I look at the mirror and see my past self.

I took off my shirt . I seemed decent from the front, but when I turned to the side, I could see how my tummy wasn't tucked in, how my breasts were big, how my thighs touched, how my body was filled with stretchmarks.

I slid down the wall as I started to cry to the harsh reality. I don't how long I was there, the last thing I remember before going to sleep were the cruel words everyone threw at me.

+++++++++++++

I opened my eyes and I could feel numbness. All the happiness that I felt was gone in just seconds.

I got up to realize that I was on my bed.

'wait, I was never on the bed.... then how?' I questioned myself.

'maybe I woke up and I threw myself on it'

With that I got ready, had breakfast and left for my work. I had no motivation today as my mood was spoilt.

I was not upset by the fact that I am fat, I am upset with the fact that no matter how much I do, I never tend to lose weight and I gain it again even if I lose it.

I had a lot of thoughts in my mind, and along with that all those moments of bullying came back to me.

'I have to be strong. People have suffered worse than me' I thought as I took a deep breath and I opened the door to the studio.

"Good morning Loretta!" Sandra says.

"Good morning Sandra" I say as I put on a smile on my face.

She looks at me a bit longer and then continues to go around the studio. I remove my jacket and scarf and put it on the rack.

I go to the hallway to see no one there; I sit down and start working on my painting. Not being able on concentrate, I take out my headphone from my bag, and start listening to some music.

++++++++

"Loretta sweetie" I heard Sandra trying to get my attention from the hallway. I stop my music and look to the side to see her smiling and gesturing me to come.

Keep my headphone and paints down I make my way to the Sandra. At the I see her talking to a very tall man.

As I entered his graze snapped at me and I swear I had seen those eyes before. Then it hit me, they were the same set of green eyes of the hooded person. No one has seen me with that intensity before. His eyes were enough to make me squirm.

"Loretta, this is our King, King Cephalus" my eyes widened as I didn't bow down to him. I slighted bow my head down in respect and lifted it up.

'maybe I stared at him that's he will kill me now' my inner thoughts said and I pursed my lips.

"So, he needs new paintings for the castle and after seeing your work, I told his majesty that you can do it for him"

I looked away from him and now my graze set on her.

"Are you sure Sandra? Because I presume that the paintings will be put up on the castle, I am very new here I don't know if they will be satisfying enough" I say as I entwin my hands in front of me.

And with that I heard a small growl, I looked up to see the king with his eyes narrowed at me and he now put his hands behind his back pushing his chest forward unconsciously, I swear I have never seen such a handsome man in my entire existence. He was well built as his muscles could be seen properly even under the suit, his messy hair. There just something about him that made me feel a sense of attachment towards him. With great difficulty I removed my eyes from him and settled them on Sandra.

"Oh shush, I know you and your work, you are perfect for it" and after she says that she looks at him and says, "sire, your paintings will be done by her, you can talk to her and tell her what you want, and in the meantime, I'll let you guys decided" and with that she left without giving me any chance to argue.

So,it was just me and him in the hall. And maybe some sexual tension too.

------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY-