Stardust Crusaders 28

ابدأ من البداية

"Four....Five steps." N'doul counted. "You are walking ever so quietly....But I hear you."

Avdol however clicked his tongue, deep in thought, sweat dripping down his face. These "steps" must have thrown him. Cursed water stand! Go ahead and attack. I will vaporize you with Magician's Red the moment you show yourself. Avdol through as all of you waited, a plan slowly forming in your head as you locked eyes with Jotaro silently communicating.

He is here! Your eyes widened as the water Stand appeared right in front of the the last thrown metal ring as Avdol summoned his Stand ever so quietly.

"Wait! Why did he take only five steps?" N'doul furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly doubting those "Footsteps"...."Hey has he stopped moving?"

"NOW!" Avdol exclaimed "MAGICIAN'S RED!!" His Stand went to attack the enemy Stand head on, leaping at it however the water Stand evaded his attack near effortlessly, shocking the Egyptian fortune teller greatly. "What?" In the blink of an eye the water Stand moved past Magician's Red in incredible speed making your eyes widen and cut Avdol's throat!

"WHAT?! AVDOL!" The crusaders yelled terrified as the enemy Stand vanished, and Avdol was not moving.

"He is ....so....so quick!" Suddenly blood splattered everywhere, the enemy Stand managed to cut Avdol's throat in one moment, making the Egyptian man fall to the ground motionlessly, choking slowly on his own blood, not able to breathe properly.

"Avdol!"

"Ingenious indeed." N'doul admitted hissing in pain, his left forearm being slightly burned "I must pay more attention to their vibrations." He muttered losing his balance before e managed to stabilize himself with his right arm. "Those were not footsteps. It seems he threw ring-like objects....And these burns....It must have been Avdol. But he will be a problem no longer. Good bye..."

His water Stand manifested again ready to strike Avdol who was on the ground panting heavily, eyes wide in horror.

"It is back!" Polnareff screamed as it reached for Avdol's face. "Avdol!"

"Jotaro get the dog, change of plans, run for it!" You screamed as the teenager nodded curtly, catching on, sprinting for Iggy.

"Hmmm?....Someone is running now...." N'doul realized.

"Y/N, what the hell are you thinking?! Jotaro! Why are you running?! What did you guys plan?" Joseph screamed.

"This is called mutual understanding!" You yelled over your shoulder, sliding over to Avdol. "HEAL!!"

"What is this....His stride tells me he is about one hundred ninety..... No, one hundred ninety five centimeters tall. He has a youthfulness to him. So he is not Joseph and Y/N, one hundred eighty centimeters tall, she went over to Avdol, presumably to heal him. So the one running must be Jotaro. The others have not moved. But where is he running? What is their plan?" N'doul through our aloud retreating his Stand from Avdol and started following the Highschool delinquent instead.

"It dove in! The water is after Jotaro!" Polnareff screamed.

"So it has come to this. It stopped attacking Avdol and Y/N is already treating him, but...Jotaro! He is catching up!" Joseph yelled, trying to warn his grandson as you fixed up Avdol, dusting off your pants, ready to sprint after Jotaro and catch of to him.