𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We weren't to leave for Germany for another few days but Stark still managed to pull us out of school for the remaining wait. He informed my mom of the 'September Grant' and of course she was totally on board with it. She and May talked about it loads over the phone and in person.

Finally, the day came for me and Peter to leave.

We were picked up by another fancy car. There was a man named Happy Hogan driving us around. I found his nickname was quite ironic seeing as he was one of the grumpiest people I've ever met.

Peter was filming the entire thing on his phone. Occasionally he would point the camera towards me and I would wave it off, asking if he was gonna record every second of the trip.

Sometimes he would narrate too. Then Happy or I would interject with some witty joke or (in Happy's case) a low, grumbled joke about Peter's narrator voice.

We had to drive for a long time, longer than I'd expected at least, to get to the airport. When we arrived there, though both Peter and I were beyond excited.

"Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?"

"There's a bathroom on it," Happy said, leading the way up the steps.

"Woah! No pilot!" Peter flashed the camera towards the empty pilot and co-pilot seats.

Happy took a seat, Peter sitting down across from him and me in the isle over. I heard the two taking beside me and laughed when Happy got up and left to sit in the back, away from Peter.

Peter frowned and moved to sit across from me. I crossed my leg over my other and pulled my books out of my bag, occasionally looking up at Peter who was watching the city shrink below us. I smiled at his eagerness and looked back at my page.

We'd only been on the plane for about ten minutes when Peter tapped me on the shoulder. He had his camera out, filming me I assume, and a mischievous glimmer in his wide eyes.

I put my book mark in and set the book on my lap.

"What do you need, Peter?" I asked.

"Come on!" Without warning, he pulled me to my feet. I just barely had enough time to catch the book before it fell on the floor and set it on the seat.

He dragged me over to where Happy was snoring in his seat.

Raising his finger to his lips, he pointed the camera at me and then back at Happy. He moved it closer and closer to his face until he let out a giant snore making Peter and I jump and run away, doubled over in fits of laughter.

He filmed the entire plane ride. The majority of the video was him and I laughing like crazy, rolling around on the strangely clean floor, playing cards and throwing them across the cabin when one of us lost, watching the clouds float by through the windows and just being overall idiots.

The plane finally touched down in Berlin and Happy led Peter and I out of the plane. We each dragged a suitcase down the stairs and across the pavement where another car was waiting for us. We got in that car and Happy drove us through the city.