eX.Y.Z

@Kobe992 girl this is for you!

"I swear I'mma fight your lil scrawny body built ex Rodrick!" I exclaimed, seeing this girl under my comments again trying to start petty shit. I mean if you got shit with me then bitch address it. Why you being so childish?. "Always tryna have my name on all these blog pages or whatever" I complained to him. At times like this , he either ignores me or tells me I'm tripping, but this time he decided he was just gonna listen, apparently. "If she got a STI she just gotta say that! the fuck she dragging your name and going all under my comments for?!" I whined " She been up under my comments telling me some shit about go get checked or whatever talking shit whenever I tweet and shit! I swear I'mma box her Rodrick! ". "Damn shawty, calm down baby, ain't shit to get worked up over, she just tripping or some shit, I'mma call her" he said trying to get me to calm down so he could hug on me again. "Nah because why you gotta call her? I know y'all have a son together or whatever but why you gotta call her over shit like this?" I whined "That's why she does it! because she knows you gone call her or sumn, I swear to God your baby mama a lil ass gir-" He didn't cut me off by saying anything, but the look he gave me told it all.

"But-" I said.

"Y/n" He said with his same expression.

"NIGGA I KNOW YOUN THINK YOU CONTROL ME TF? YOU ALWAYS DO THIS I SWEA-"

"Y/n I said calm down cuh" he said and ooouuuu I might just do this shit to see sumn, old girl who?

"Roddy Ion disrespect her or nothing though!" I exclaimed.

"Chill on all that yelling and all that attitude shawty" he said "I'm finna go talk to her right quick".

"Mhmm, don't come back though" I muttered getting up to walk away, " stay witcho lil ex or whatever, cuz I kno-"

I couldn't even speak because he pulled me back down so fast, hell the way he was looking at ya girl, a bitch could barely breathe.

"watch your mouth shawty and fix that stank ass attitude before I get back to our house" he said "Whatever" I breathed out, rolling my eyes. "mhmm, calm yo' lil ass down, ain't nobody gone do shit over there I'm gone see my son and before I leave I'mma talk to her" he said getting up.

♥//A week later//♥

"Girl you know I gotta make sure my nails on poi-" I was interrupted by having to maintain my balance as somebody bumped into me. "Why you stop talking y/n?" my good friend, y/f/n, asked "chileeee somebody done bumped into me and walked past like sorry ain't a word" I said looking back, trying to spot the person. "oooouuuu I'm sure it's Roddy baby mama or one of her trifling ass friends!" y/f/n said. "You like too much drama, it ain't them girl" I said into the phone, my suspicions rising as I walked to the parking lot. "You sure?" she asked "Yes I'm sure, I hope I'm sure though, I really am not in no mood for altercations, I just got my nails done and I'm looking cute or whatever" I said, feeling myself. "Just know I'm one phone call away y/n" she said as I heard a car engine turn on in her background. "Girl" I laughed "I know you didn't just start you car". "Yesss I did! You know if shit go down I'mma be there! even if it's just to record girl" she said, I laughed at her as I got to my car.

I eased my mind as I drove home, it was probably some stranger right? Plus his baby moms ain't been on no weird internet beef since Roddy talked to her or whatever, so I mean... it's nothing to get riled up about.

I changed my mind as soon as I got home though.

It was every body and they mama at the house, well on the driveway, but I seen a whole crowd of people on my lawn. I was being dramatic though it was like six?

hey! I don't think I'll write the fight scene or a part two but @Kobe992 girl I'm sorry if it's not what you had in mind.