The Prank

"Hey my butterflies, welcome back to my channel!! It's ya girl Y/ndadoll!! If you're new to the channel don't forget to like and make sure to hit the subscribe button and turn on your post notifications so you know when I post another video!!" I said my intro as I got ready for today's video. "Well as y'all know I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend Roddy for some years now and ever since y'all found out I've been getting asked to do youtube challenges and so todayyyyyyyyy I'm finna do the hickey/cheating prank on him" I said pausing before I continued "Y'all know my nigga is loyal and he keeps it one hunnid so I already know y'all setting me up here...worst case scenario he just walks out before I get to tell him it's a prank" I explained into the camera.

"So Roddy's not here right now as y'all can tell so I'mma just take the ti- I was cut off by my phone suddenly ringing..."oop! Y'all it's Roddyyy, I'mma put him on speaker," I said as I put him on speaker for the vlog camera to pick up his talking...but roddy be saying some wild shit tho...meh I'mma just edit it after "Shordy you there?" I heard Roddy say over the phone pulling me out my thoughts, "Oh! Hey bae, I'm sorry I zoned out, wassup?" I asked "a nigga in the stu rii now but I'm missing my shordy bro, can she come see me?" He asked and I can hear his smile through the phone, causing a smile of my own to appear. "Ummm...she gotta see" I said playfully, "Damn I really need to get some inspiration right now baby" he said and I could hear the desperation in his tone. "But I'm finna be vlogging though? Can I even vlog in the studio?" I asked because I needed time to set up and hide the cameras and I couldn't do that in the studio so ya girl was looking for excuses right now. "I mean as long as you don't leak my shit and I know you too good to think you would so " He said "Babyyyyy, Baeeeeee, pleaseeee?" He lterally begged, and the only two reasons he could be doing this is because he was horny or he just wanted attention, don't get my nigga wrong he real tough but, he mad clingy too and I love him for tha- "Damn I'm outchea begging and you ignoring me?" He said in a fake hurt tone "Baby, I'm sorry and yeah I'mma come, I just might be a while" I explained as I mentally made note of how I'd do the prank instead "okay just get yo ass on" he said making me mug the phone. "Yes Daddy!" I said with an attitude, but immediately regretted it and mentally face palmed because I know this nigga was gone say some shit "I mean shii, once you get here you can scream that loud as fuck, I might even add it on to the track, Imagine it 'YES DADDYYY, YES FUCK YESS RODDYYY' " he chuckled at his unfunny attempt to mock me, making me smack my lips and roll my eyes "I'mma be at the stu soon, Bye Rodrick" I said as I hung up the phone and finally looking at the camera, remembering it was there. "Sooo...Normally, most youtubers do their pranks in they car or at they house, but it wouldn't be my video if we didn't have a twist", I said into the camera, "so I'mma get this hickey done on my neck and then I'mma be back, then I'mma go get chick-fil-a as my excuse for taking so long, so deuces" I said putting up my fingers in the deuces sign before pausing my recording.

I propped the camera up in my car as I got out of the neighbourhood and closer to the chick-fil-a, resuming the recording. "So,I'm back, It's been about twenty minutes since y'all last saw me and surprisingly this," I said stopping to show off my 'hickey' to the camera "was hella easy, Anywayyy rii now I'm at the drive thru, I'm finna get food and head to the studio. Y'all a bitch mad nervous though, Rodrick might flip off on me, but I'm already this far sooo ain't no going back now" I said as I made my way to the window, having already ordered, I placed the food on the passenger seat and paid and thanked the attendant before leaving. "Nowww we headed to the stu' and my plan is to pretend I'm vlogging and act new new when he notice, so hopefully he don't kill me😭🤣" I said as I drove. "We here! So now I'm finna act like I'm vlogging so I'mma pause and resume the recording again" I said sighing "It better be worth it". I pause the video and picked up my purse along with the food before heading inside. When I got in, Roddy was talking to someone, so I went in the booth to 'record without interruptions' "Hey my butterflies, welcome back to my channel!! It's ya girl Y/ndadoll!! If you're new to the channel don't forget to like and make sure to hit the subscribe button and turn on your post notifications so you know when I post another video!!" I said my intro with a whole lotta hype for the second time today, "So y'all today, ya girl is in the studio with my nigga Roddy, Who knows? I might hop on a track in feed da streets 3?" I said shrugging, and damn, they need to give me an Oscar after this, Roddy paid me no mind as he was deep in conversation with the other person, but after a while he was concentrated on me and glared at.....my neck. I swallowed hard as I saw his facial expression change and he was tryna wrap up the dialogue with the other person probably to come deal with me. I watched as he led the person out the room and called me over to him from out the booth with his finger, his face still hardened. "Hey babyyy" I said as I straddled his lap trying to hide my nervousness, "who the fuck you calling baby? And what the fuck is that on yo' neck cuh? " he said pushing my head slightly to see my neck clearly as he mugged me awaiting an answer "Rodrick, whatchu talking bout, ain't nothing on my neck" I said smacking my teeth. In one quick motion he took me off his lap and sat me down on the loveseat pacing up and down the room. He took his phone out his pocket and took a picture of my neck before shoving it in my face, "What the fuck is this shordy?" He said in a tone too calm..."A hickey, duh nigga" I said popping my neck. "Who the fuck gave it to you? Because it sure as hell wasn't me shordy" he said finally getting some anger to his tone "You know you gave it to me stop playing bae" I said as I picked up my phone, avoiding his gaze. He put my phone down on the coffee table before coming to hover directly over me and saying "What you gone do, is stop playing and tell me what the fuck is and who the fuck gave you that shit on yo neck" he said and damn I got him mad, but I needed some more before I called it quits on this prank. "I know you gone get the fuck outta my face with your shit CAUSE I BEEN TOLD YO ASS IT'S A HICKEY AND YOU GAVE IT TO ME!" I shouted and stood up directly infront of Roddy to prove my point, causing Roddy to raise his eyebrow at me before he took a step forward causing me to take a step back, continuing until we were met with a wall. Through gritted teeth, he once again asked "Who gave you that shit y/n" and I know he was serious serious cause he don't use my government no matter how much I use his, unless he big mad and damn, was I in for it. "You gave it to me Wayne" I said using his middle name to show him that I could use names too. "You got to three, to tell me what I want to know y/f/n (y/m/n) y/l/n" he said with his glare still in tact. "On- "Do you think I'm yo kid Rodrick?" I said catching a whole ass attitude, that wasn't acting. "Two.....Thr- "it's a prank baby!" I said cutting him off "Huh?!" He asked genuinely confused before he analyzed what I said "Yeah and I'm Barney the purple dinosaur" he said "what the fuck is that on yo neck if its a prank?" He asked confused. I rubbed the makeup off my neck with my hand to show him and he smacked his teeth "You play too much, don't do that shit again cuh, yo' ass was finna get smacked with allat shit" he said as he made sure the rest of the make up came off my neck. "Uh uh nigga, cuz who tf you finna smack ma dude?"

Hey🙃🙃
This was long overdue😭😖😭😖 anyway Viviansizzle sis this is for you🤗

Peep the intro tho, I think I'mna start my a/ns like that now

Hey my butterflies🦋🦋🦋! Ya favourite butterfly obssessed author has updated and now she out 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾