Chapter Forty Seven - Listen here, Malik

Start from the beginning

Zayn’s POV

You know how you sometimes get that weird feeling that someone’s watching you? I feel that now.

You know how you sometimes get that weird feeling that you’re being followed? Well I also feel that now.

I look around and see only a few kids who are playing across the road at the park. Apart from them it’s basically deserted.

I hear them laughing and running a muck. I sometimes really wish that I was their age again. I miss those days.

I was about to turn the corner when someone pushed me into a brick wall. “What the hell?!” I snapped.

I looked up and saw someone who I was shocked to see here...

“What was that for?” I asked, obviously sounding pissed off. “You know what you should do?” She asked, a sinister smirk set on her face.

“What?” I asked, still annoyed.

“You should stop hanging around with Harry and Nate” She said, still smirking.

“Yeah, like that’s going to happen” I say sarcastically.

“It would be sad if you got hurt you know” She said as she started to pull something out of her pocket.

I had been in situations like this many times so I wasn’t shocked when she pulled out a small, pocket knife.

Even though stuff like this has happened to me before, it still scares me to see her pull that out of her pocket.

 “You should really stay away from Harry and Nate, you know” She kept smirking as she walked towards me.

“Piss off and get that thing away from me” I yelled.

“Listen here Malik, whatever friendship you and Harry had is over. He doesn’t care about you. You’re just his bloody sidekick. He never needed you” She chuckled.